Get a 10, 20, 30 or 40 yard construction dumpster from Zters for your construction or demolition project. We can accommodate residential and commercial customers. Our friendly, knowledgeable team will help you choose the right one based on the type of debris and the project.
We’re your complete dumpster rental, junk removal and light demolition solution in the Greenville area! East Carolina Junk is a family owned and operated business committed to achieving complete customer satisfaction. We stock 12 and 16 yard construction dumpsters. Get your free quote today!
Call for the Best Price(252) 717-9970
The dumpster rental pros at Hauling Solutions Inc. offer cost-effective construction dumpster rental solutions. We stock versatile 20 and 30 cubic yard containers delivered to residential and commercial work sites. Dispose of construction debris, concrete and renovation debris. Call today for a free construction dumpster quote.
Call for the Best Price(888) 872-7410
WasteCubes is your locally-owned dumpster rental solution. Our unique 12 and 18 cubic yard dumpsters feature a compact footprint, making them ideal for tighter places. We offer prompt, reliable and affordable dumpster rental. Get your free construction dumpster quote today.
Call for the Best Price(833) 438-2823
We specialize in meeting the unique demands of our customers whether it be bulk recycling, specialized waste removal and construction debris cleanups. We rent out 10, 20, 30 and 40 yard roll-off dumpsters to contractors, homeowners and more. Trust the pros at ICC to get your debris box on-site promptly and picked up when you’re finished.
Construction Dumpster Tips for Kinston, NC
Dumpsters for Construction Debris
How the Construction Dumpster Rental Process Works
- Make a list of the types of debris you’ll be disposing of (e.g., wood, drywall, cabinets, carpeting, etc.) and the overall scope of the project.
- Reach out to at least two or three different dumpster rental companies to compare prices. Most will price match or even beat a competitor’s pricing.
- When you get the dumpster on site, fill it up, making sure to follow the rental provider’s rules on prohibited items.
- Once you’re done filling the construction dumpster, call the rental provider to have it picked up. The container will then be weighed at a local landfill. If you have gone over your weight allowance, you may be responsible for overage charges, which range from $50 to $100 per ton on average.
Cost of Construction Dumpsters10 yard construction dumpsters cost $250-$300 on average, and a 40 yard construction dumpster costs $450-$500 on average. Dumpster rental costs vary quite a bit and are affected by a number of things, including:
- your location
- the dumpster size you choose
- the duration of the rental
- the weight and type of debris