Get a 10, 20, 30 or 40 yard construction dumpster from Zters for your construction or demolition project. We can accommodate residential and commercial customers. Our friendly, knowledgeable team will help you choose the right one based on the type of debris and the project.
Brave Environmental Site Services is a locally owned and operated contractor equipped to handle a wide range of projects and disposal solutions. Our stock of construction dumpsters are available for construction jobs, demolition, home renovation, and much more. Contact us today to get your free construction dumpster quote.
Call for the Best Price(337) 552-8708
One call, two services with redbox+ of Lafayette! We offer a patented dumpster design that features integrated portable restrooms, making it the perfect solution for construction sites. Our clean and well-kept containers come in 20 or 30 yard sizes. Standard roll-offs are also available. Get your construction dumpster quote today!
Call for the Best Price(337) 454-5870
CAT Dump offers a wide selection of roll-off containers ideal for projects of any size. Our dumpsters range in size from 10 to 30 cubic yards. For residential use or commercial businesses, we’ve got your bulk waste disposal needs covered. Contact us today to get a fast and free construction dumpster quote.
Construction Dumpster Tips for Lafayette, LA
Dumpsters for Construction Debris
How the Construction Dumpster Rental Process Works
- Make a list of the types of debris you’ll be disposing of (e.g., wood, drywall, cabinets, carpeting, etc.) and the overall scope of the project.
- Reach out to at least two or three different dumpster rental companies to compare prices. Most will price match or even beat a competitor’s pricing.
- When you get the dumpster on site, fill it up, making sure to follow the rental provider’s rules on prohibited items.
- Once you’re done filling the construction dumpster, call the rental provider to have it picked up. The container will then be weighed at a local landfill. If you have gone over your weight allowance, you may be responsible for overage charges, which range from $50 to $100 per ton on average.
Cost of Construction Dumpsters10 yard construction dumpsters cost $250-$300 on average, and a 40 yard construction dumpster costs $450-$500 on average. Dumpster rental costs vary quite a bit and are affected by a number of things, including:
- your location
- the dumpster size you choose
- the duration of the rental
- the weight and type of debris