Rent a residential-friendly 10 yard roll-off from Zters for a variety of small-scale cleanups, such as a garage cleanout, bathroom renovation, small office building junk removal project, or furniture disposal. We include a 1.5-ton (3,000 lb.) weight allowance with each rental.
The 10 cubic yard roll-off dumpster from WRS measures approximately 10 ft. L x 8 ft. W x 4 ft. H, making it ideal for residential use or for when space is limited. Our 10 yarder will accommodate projects such as a 250 sq. ft. deck removal, 1,500 sq. ft. of roofing shingles (one layer), or a small kitchen remodeling project.
10 Yard Dumpster Tips for Lewes, DE
10 Yard Dumpsters
What can and cannot go in a 10 yard dumpster
The most common reasons to rent a dumpster include:
- Household cleanouts and junk removal
- Construction and demolition (C&D) debris disposal
- Renovation and remodeling debris
General wastes and junk that fall into any of these categories are accepted by most dumpster rental companies. However, certain wastes are prohibited due to environmental rules and regulations. This varies by location, but common wastes that shouldn’t go into the dumpster include:
- Liquids (e.g., motor oil)
- Chemicals (e.g., insecticides, pesticides, etc.)
- Scrap automobile tires (some rental companies accept tires for an additional fee)
- Asbestos debris (check with your rental provider)
- E-waste (check with your rental provider)
Learn more: 10 Yard Dumpster Guide