20 Yard Dumpster in Rowan County, NC
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Trust the industry pros at Alpha Waste Industries to provide personalized dumpster service and quick turnarounds for your project. Our 20 yard bins feature up to a 10-ton weight allowance, and we guarantee delivery within 24 hours.
A top disposal solution in the Charlotte area, Russo Dumpster Service takes pride in providing its customers with exceptional service and competitive rates. Our inventory of roll-offs includes 20 yard boxes measuring 15 ft. L x 8 ft. W x 5 ft. H. These are ideal for residential and commercial use.
Trust the experience and reputation of Container Pro with your dumpster rental needs. We’re one of the leading roll-off providers in the South. Choose from our 15-40 cubic yard bins at competitive rates. Our 20 yard option is an excellent choice for home cleanup projects, roofing and light demo.
Get transparent pricing and reliable delivery/pick-ups with Carolina Container. Rent our 20 yard roll-off dumpster for a wide range of projects, such as renovation, remodeling, roofing and more. Its dimensions are 18’ x 8’ x 4’ – it’s shorter 4’ walls make it easier to side-load your waste or debris.
20 Yard Dumpster - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
20 Yard Dumpster Sub Tip 6
What to Know About a 20 Yard Dumpster
- A 20 yard dumpster holds 20 cubic yards of waste.
- Common dumpster dimensions for a 20 yard dumpster are 22 feet long by 8 feet wide by 4.5 feet high.
- A 20 yard container is the right dumpster size for larger cleanup projects, like cleaning out a home, garage, basement, or demolition projects.
- A 20-yarder can hold approximately 10 pickup truck loads of waste and debris. (This may vary.)
- This is one of the most popular dumpster sizes because of its price, compact footprint and capacity.
Get the Best Price for your Dumpster
The upfront cost of renting a 20 yard roll-off container is $300 - $400 on average. However, prices vary depending on who you rent from, the type and amount of debris you put in the dumpster, and more. To make sure you get the best price, reach out to at least 2-3 dumpster providers.
Other charges for overages, tonnage, fuel surcharges, and late fees may also affect the price. Always ask about possible extra charges when renting a dumpster, so it’s not a surprise when you get the final bill.
Learn more about 20 yard containers: