The 20 yard roll-off from Zters is a great choice for a wide range of cleanups, such as renovation, home cleanouts, roofing, or small demolition projects. The 20 yard dumpster measures 22’ x 8’ x 3.5’ (LxWxH) and comes with a 3-ton weight allowance.
20 Yard Dumpster in Tallahassee, FL
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
MARPAN Supply Company, Inc.
MARPAN is Tallahassee’s leading provider of waste hauling, roll-off dumpster and recycling services. We offer long-term and short-term dumpster rental solutions. Several container sizes are available. Contact MARPAN today to get started with a free dumpster quote.
Allied Dumpster Rentals
16 YARD DUMPSTERS SAME OR NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE NOW IN PANAMA CITY! Flat Rate Pricing! Allied Dumpster Rentals strives to provide exceptional roll-off dumpster rental service. We have all dumpster sizes available (16, 20, 30 & 40 yd) that ...
Sun State Disposal & Recycling
We’re the premier supplier of 20-40 yard dumpster rentals to residential and commercial clients throughout the area. Our 20 yard roll-off is a great choice for any type of residential cleanup, such as renovation, spring cleaning, window replacement or roofing. It measures 22ft L X 8ft W X 4ft H.
20 Yard Dumpster Tips for Tallahassee, FL
20 Yard Dumpsters
What to Know About a 20 Yard Dumpster
- A 20 yard dumpster holds 20 cubic yards of waste.
- Common dumpster dimensions for a 20 yard dumpster are 22 feet long by 8 feet wide by 4.5 feet high.
- A 20 yard container is the right dumpster size for larger cleanup projects, like cleaning out a home, garage, basement, or demolition projects.
- A 20-yarder can hold approximately 10 pickup truck loads of waste and debris. (This may vary.)
- This is one of the most popular dumpster sizes because of its price, compact footprint and capacity.
Get the Best Price for your Dumpster
The upfront cost of renting a 20 yard roll-off container is $350-$550 on average. However, prices vary depending on who you rent from, the type and amount of debris you put in the dumpster, and more. To make sure you get the best price, reach out to at least 2-3 dumpster providers.
Other charges for overages, tonnage, fuel surcharges, and late fees may also affect the price. Always ask about possible extra charges when renting a dumpster, so it’s not a surprise when you get the final bill.
Learn more about 20 yard containers: