Our family run business is based out of the Port Charlotte area and is capable of providing service to the entire SW Florida area. We take pride in providing this dumpster service to our community as we watch it continue ...
We are the waste professionals that have been serving the South with waste removal, hauling and recycling since 1973. Our team is composed of hard working and dedicated individuals that work together towards a 'green' future.Container Pro offers roll off ...
Hooked low-impact trailers are safe on the driveway and will be carefully positioned with a pickup truck. The potential for damage to driveway or landscape is all but eliminated. The only contact with the driveway is the rubber tires. Hooked Dumpster ...
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Fort Myers, FL
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Should I use a commercial waste compactor?If you own a commercial property and generate a large amount of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), you should seriously consider utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, if you aren't already. Advantages of a commercial waste compactor:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
What types of commercial waste compactors are there?Compactors come in many shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a wide range of commercial waste needs.
Common Types of Compactors
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue