Find Florida Dumpster Rental
Get introduced to top-rated dumpster services in your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Top Florida Cities for Dumpster Rental
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Florida's Waste and Recycling Plan for Sustainability
The average price of a dumpster rental in Florida
The cost of renting a dumpster in Florida varies greatly depending upon the location (city), supply/demand, size of the container, type of debris, rental duration, and several other factors.
The best way to get an accurate picture of how much a dumpster costs in your area is to contact two or more local rental providers to request a free quote.
Based on several years of data collected by HometownDumpsterRental.com, we have determined the national average cost to rent a dumpster are as follows:
- 10 yards - $300
- 20 yards - $380
- 30 yards - $440
- 40 yards - $490
Learn more: Dumpster sizes and how much they hold
Closer to home, get an idea of what other Florida residents have paid for their dumpster rental:
- 10 yard - $293 (Construction debris disposal in Pinellas County)
- 12 yard - $350 (Household junk removal in Fort Lauderdale)
- 20 yard - $365 (Debris disposal in Tampa, FL )
- 30 yard - $420 (Debris removal in Gainesville, FL)
Dumpster costs vary based on the city/metro you reside, as well as the other factors previously mentioned. During busy construction or demolition periods, dumpster rentals may be limited. So, it’s best to plan at least a few weeks in advance to ensure a dumpster is available for your project.
Where does Florida send its waste?
Much of it is sent to one of the State’s waste-to-energy (WTE) facilities where the waste is used to produce renewable energy. As of 2011, there are 11 WTE plants in Florida, making it the biggest producer of energy from waste in the country.
Where do I dispose of (______)?
There are two easy ways to locate a landfill, composting, or recycling facility near you:
- Use the Solid Waste Map Locator tool to view facilities statewide on an interactive map
- Use the new Statewide Solid Waste Universe database to locate a disposal facility that accepts the type of material you have (e.g. construction/demolition debris, yard waste, etc.)
***For e-waste recycling (i.e. computers, TVs, etc.), Florida e-waste recycling locations try this map.