Dumpster Rental in Ocala, FL
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
When you need a dumpster, call on the Sharks to deliver! The Junk Sharks is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental provider offering several different dumpster sizes that are ideal for residential and commercial applications. Get the details by giving us a call for a free dumpster quote today!
Advantage Waste Services is a local leader in trash hauling and waste management. We provide 12, 15, and 20 yard roll off containers to accommodate any size project you may have. Our containers are perfect for garage or basement cleanouts, construction or renovation debris, bulk trash removal and more.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Container Pro is a leader in the waste removal, hauling and recycling industry. Serving thousands of customers throughout the South, our approach is prompt, efficient and personalized. Our employees are professional, courteous and dedicated to serving the needs of every customer.
For cleanups big and small, Good Fella’s has the disposal solution for you. We have a large inventory of 10, 20, 30 and 40 cubic yard boxes. For smaller cleanups, rent a dumpster bag to get the job done. We’ve served the area since 2000 with a focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience every time.
All-In Removal was originally founded in 2006 and has grown to become a leading roll-off and waste hauling service provider out of the Williston area. We aim to meet all of our customer’s disposal needs. For friendly service and competitive pricing on roll-off dumpsters, contact All-In today!
The dumpster rental pros at Swipe Right Disposal offer fast, friendly rentals ideal for residential or commercial job sites. From renovation to demolition, we have the right dumpster for the job. Get same-day service with Swipe Right. Contact us today for a no-obligation dumpster rental quote.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes