Dumpster Rental in The Villages, FL
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
When you need a dumpster, call on the Sharks to deliver! The Junk Sharks is a locally owned and operated dumpster rental provider offering several different dumpster sizes that are ideal for residential and commercial applications. Get the details by giving us a call for a free dumpster quote today!
Advantage Waste Services is a local leader in trash hauling and waste management. We provide 12, 15, and 20 yard roll off containers to accommodate any size project you may have. Our containers are perfect for garage or basement cleanouts, construction or renovation debris, bulk trash removal and more.
With years of experience in the dumpster rental business, Value Dumpsters is poised to be your one-stop-shop dumpster rental solution. We offer several container sizes to suit your disposal needs. We strive to be on time, every time! We are fully licensed and insured. Learn more about us and get a free quote by contacting our friendly team today.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Container Pro is a leader in the waste removal, hauling and recycling industry. Serving thousands of customers throughout the South, our approach is prompt, efficient and personalized. Our employees are professional, courteous and dedicated to serving the needs of every customer.
For cleanups big and small, Good Fella’s has the disposal solution for you. We have a large inventory of 10, 20, 30 and 40 cubic yard boxes. For smaller cleanups, rent a dumpster bag to get the job done. We’ve served the area since 2000 with a focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience every time.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide