The professionals at Zters Waste Value offer expertise in residential and commercial waste hauling services across the US. We have the equipment necessary to accommodate the disposal needs of commercial properties, construction sites, residences, and more. Contact our friendly team today ...
Founded in 2000, Good Fella's is a service-oriented company dedicated to meeting the disposal needs of our customers. We offer affordable, reliable roll-off containers, along with full-service residential trash collection and commercial front-load service. We can accommodate any size cleanup, ...
Greenway Environmental Solutions is a team of professionals specializing in building demolition, interior demo, excavating, hardscaping, dumpster rental, concrete cutting, and debris removal. It’s our mission to provide the safest and most responsible demolition and debris removal services possible, as ...
The knowledgeable team at Waste Corporation of America (WCA)have the equipment and resources to meet the disposal needs of your projects. We service residential and commercial customers throughout the area. We offer several container sizes for your convenience. Our team ...
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Lake County, FL
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Should I use a commercial waste compactor?If you own a commercial property and generate a large amount of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), you should seriously consider utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, if you aren't already. Advantages of a commercial waste compactor:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
What types of commercial waste compactors are there?Compactors come in many shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a wide range of commercial waste needs.
Common Types of Compactors
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue