Dumpster Rental in New Port Richey, FL
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Peterson's Service Corp is a true family owned and operated dumpster company that has been providing waste services for over 40 years. Whether you're a commercial contractor, residential contractor, a do-it-yourselfer or just have too much junk, Peterson's Service Corp is your clear choice for dumpster rental.
We are a family owned and operated company founded in 1978. We can get your dumpster rental to you within 24 hours of giving us a call. Our waste dumpsters are perfect for large bulk trash removal and construction debris removal. We also specialize in concrete removal and recycling.
Pick N Go offers cost-efficient and fast dumpster rental services. We offer a unique option for customers in need of multiple dumpsters within a short timeframe. Finish loading the first dumpster by day four of the seven-day rental duration, and we’ll pick it up and drop off a second dumpster for just $65! Contact us for complete details and a free dumpster quote.
Advantage Waste Services is a local leader in trash hauling and waste management. We provide 12, 15, and 20 yard roll off containers to accommodate any size project you may have. Our containers are perfect for garage or basement cleanouts, construction or renovation debris, bulk trash removal and more.
Serving all of Hillsborough County, Dump Squad is your local source for fast and affordable junk hauling and dumpster rental services. We carry versatile 15 and 20 yard dumpsters and can deliver to residential sites, businesses and construction sites. Rubber-wheeled trailer dumpsters available. We look forward to being your local source for fast and affordable dumpster service!
County Sanitation has been providing waste collection and recycling since 1989. We are a locally owned company which equals greater service and greater savings.The motto at County Sanitation is to provide efficient, friendly service at a cost-effective price. County Sanitation is there when you need us.
USA Hauling offers top quality equipment and fast and reliable service. If you are in need of an affordable dumpster to clean out your home, attic, or wherever, USA Hauling Service is the one to call. Just tell us the nature of your project and we will promptly deliver the right size bin to your desired location.
We are Tampa’s only dumpster and portable restroom combination provider. The redbox+ patented dumpster design includes built-in portable toilets, making it the ideal solution for construction sites, residential jobs, and a wide range of other projects. Contact us today to learn more and obtain a free quote.
Container Pro is dedicated to do "whatever it takes" to satisfy each customer. Our commitment to customer service has helped us grow into the South's premier waste removal company. We offer roll-off dumpsters, front-load container service, curbside hauling and recycling.
Angelo's Recycled Materials was established in 1997. We offer 20, 30, and 40 yard dumpsters for rent. We excel above our competition not only in value but in professionalism, quality of service, safety and timeliness.
For cleanups big and small, Good Fella’s has the disposal solution for you. We have a large inventory of 10, 20, 30 and 40 cubic yard boxes. For smaller cleanups, rent a dumpster bag to get the job done. We’ve served the area since 2000 with a focus on delivering an exceptional customer experience every time.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.