Advantage Waste Services is a local leader in trash hauling and waste management. We provide 12, 15, and 20 yard roll off containers to accommodate any size project you may have. Our containers are perfect for garage or basement cleanouts, construction or renovation debris, bulk trash removal and more.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Watson C&D is a leading provider of roll-off dumpsters in the Gainesville area since 1999. We offer a large fleet of trucks and more than 350 containers in stock – you can be sure we have the right container(s) for your cleanup! We take pride in our stellar reputation for great customer service. Call now to discuss your project and get a free quote.
P&K Dumping Service specializes in fast, responsive dumpster rental services for residential and commercial customers. Our team is comprised of highly trained and experienced individuals committed to delivering and picking up dumpsters safely and efficiently.
Swipe Right Disposal LLC is your local source for fast, reliable dumpster rental services. We have several dumpster sizes to choose from, so we have the perfect container for projects both small and large. Our same-day delivery option is ideal if you're on a time-crunch, as long as you book your dumpster by noon (some location restrictions apply).
Get great rates on 10 and 16 cubic yard roll-off containers from Allied Dumpster Rentals. We’re a locally owned business dedicated to promptness, low prices and friendly service. We’ll beat competitors’ pricing to ensure we’re the best choice in town. Allied works with homeowners, contractors and business owners throughout the Tampa area.
For more than 25 years, Johnson & Sons Dumpster, Crane & Demolition has been providing demolition, crane, and dumpster rental services to Newberry, FL and surrounding areas.Locally owned and operated, we provide a wide range of construction assistance services to meet your needs.
All-In Removal was originally founded in 2006 and has grown to become a leading roll-off and waste hauling service provider out of the Williston area. We aim to meet all of our customer’s disposal needs. For friendly service and competitive pricing on roll-off dumpsters, contact All-In today!
Dumpster Rental Tips for Gainesville, FL
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.