Dumpster Rental in Lake Mary, FL
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Dumpster rental isn’t necessarily a one-size-fits-all proposition, which is why we present our customers with varying trash and recycling dumpster options. From small home projects to large-scale construction, our scalable dumpster solutions are an invaluable asset.
Serving the greater Orlando area, Bin There Dump That is your source for residential-friendly dumpsters at affordable rates. We offer the advantage of utilizing driveway-safe dumpsters and trucks to deliver your bin. We carry three convenient container sizes to choose from. Contact our friendly team today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
At Orlando Dumpster Rent, we’re a family owned and operated company committed to providing hassle-free service and pricing that can’t be beat. We offer same-day service at no extra charge. We currently carry 12 and 16 cubic yard bins ideal for residential and commercial projects. Call today for a free quote!
Get reliable service and flexible rental terms all at a low price with Waste Disposal USA. We have more than 50 roll-off dumpsters in stock for accommodating jobs of any size. For fast service and the lowest rates on the market, contact Waste Disposal USA today to get started with a free dumpster quote.
With years of experience in the dumpster rental business, Value Dumpsters is poised to be your one-stop-shop dumpster rental solution. We offer several container sizes to suit your disposal needs. We strive to be on time, every time! We are fully licensed and insured. Learn more about us and get a free quote by contacting our friendly team today.
The professionals at redbox+ of Orlando offer fast and affordable roll-off dumpster solutions. Our patented dumpster design integrates a portable restroom that makes it an ideal option for job sites, and more. We offer next-day delivery. Contact us today to learn more and get a free dumpster quote.
Serving the Central Florida area for more than 25 years and counting, Cat & I, LLC is your experienced choice in demolition, concrete cutting and dumpster rental. We offer the capacity to handle even the largest projects. We provide dumpster service to homeowners, businesses, contractors and more. Get more details and a free quote today!
The expert team at Elite Dumpster Rentals, Inc. offer clean, well-kept dumpsters that are ideal for residential or commercial cleanups. We offer affordable pricing and no hidden fees! Learn more about our company and get a free quote by contacting Elite Dumpster today!
Container Pro is a leader in the waste removal, hauling and recycling industry. Serving thousands of customers throughout the South, our approach is prompt, efficient and personalized. Our employees are professional, courteous and dedicated to serving the needs of every customer.
We are proud to serve the Orlando area offering fast and competitively-priced dumpster rentals. I Dump LLC isn’t your everyday dumpster rental provider. We aim to please our customers with speedy service, responsive customer service and fair rates. We stock versatile 12 and 16 yard dumpsters. Contact us today for help with your cleanup project.
Get fast and affordable dumpsters from your neighborhood dumpster rental provider, LR Dumpsters LLC. We are a family owned and operated roll-off container company proudly serving the greater Orlando area. Our bins are residential-friendly, and we take great care to protect your driveway.
Waste Corporation of America (WCA) has the dumpster rental solution to meet the requirements of your project. Choose from several container sizes to suit your needs. Our team strives for fast, reliable and friendly services. Contact us today for a free dumpster quote.
We take pride in being able to offer our customers competitive pricing, fast turnarounds, superior quality work, and stellar customer service. Chris's Junk It is an experienced dumpster rental, demolition and junk removal specialist serving Central Florida. Contact us today for your fast and free dumpster rental quote.
Need A Dumpster? Is your local source for roll-off containers at competitive rates. We stock 10 and 20 cubic yard bins that work well for disposal of roofing shingles, yard waste, trash, construction debris, household junk and much more. We’re an eco-friendly company dedicated to preserving the environment through green disposal practices.
We have the equipment, trucks, and containers to complete your trash hauling project in a timely and professional manner. Our fees include delivery, pick-up and disposal so there are no surprises when the job is complete. Call today to book your 10 - 30 yard container with Liberty today.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.