Commercial Waste and Recycling in Fort Lauderdale, FL
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Count on the experience and professional team at Zters Waste Value to meet the needs of your commercial waste hauling needs. We offer full-service permanent and temporary dumpster solutions. Contact us today to learn more and obtain a complimentary commercial dumpster quote.
Great Waste is South Florida’s complete waste and recycling solution. We stock 1-8 cubic yard commercial dumpsters, compactors, and roll off dumpsters to accommodate businesses of any size. We are family owned and operated, and we put a priority on prompt and friendly service!
From our fleet of CNG (natural gas) vehicles to our investments in state of the art recycling facilities, Container Pro is committed to help the communities we serve "go green." We're a reliable waste and recycling partner for commercial/industrial customers across much of the Southeast.
Commercial Waste Management - Popular Articles
Commercial Waste Management Tips
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Should I use a commercial waste compactor?
If you own a commercial property and generate a large amount of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), you should seriously consider utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, if you aren't already.
Advantages of a commercial waste compactor:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
What types of commercial waste compactors are there?
Compactors come in many shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a wide range of commercial waste needs.
Common Types of Compactors
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use "chutes" to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue
Learn more about commercial waste management: