Dumpster Rental in Coral Gables, FL
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
We are Miami’s full-service dumpster rental solution! USA Dumpster Rentals offers 10 to 40 cubic yard roll-off containers at competitive rates. These dumpsters are perfect for residential or commercial cleanups, such as house cleanouts, roofing, construction or demolition. Give us a call today for a fast, free quote.
The experienced team at Orange Waste Services offer the complete waste management solution. Our roll-off dumpster services includes several dumpster sizes to accommodate projects small and large. We proudly serve the great Miami area. Call today for a fast, free dumpster quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Southern Waste Systems (SWS) is the largest private recycler in the Southeastern U.S., making it simple for homeowners and contractors to go green with their bulk waste disposal needs. It's as easy as loading all of your debris into the dumpster.
When you call Great Waste for dumpster rental service you are in good hands. We will always handle your needs in an efficient, prompt and professional manner. We provide same-day service and have a 24 hour contact number for emergency calls.
The friendly, professional team at Superior Recycling & Waste Management are committed to meeting or exceeding our customer’s expectations. We offer several key services for residential and commercial customers, including roll-off dumpster rental. We have the capabilities to accommodate any size job site.
We are an experienced, family owned and operated business founded in 1957. Richard A. Hamann Jr. Demolition & Bobcat Services offers several key services for meeting the needs of projects small and large. We have versatile trailer dumpsters for rent that are great for a wide range of cleanups. Learn more and get a free dumpster quote today!
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.