Rent a Dumpster in Pompano Beach, FL
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Ideal Site Services provides homeowners and contractors with affordable dumpster rentals. Our service is outstanding and we do our best to accommodate your schedule for delivery times. To help contribute to a healthier environment, we dispose of waste responsibly.
Count on the reliability of XS Trash to get your dumpster on-site when you need! We stock 18 cubic yard dumpsters that accommodate both residential and commercial projects. We’re committed to meeting our customer’s disposal needs, and we’ll beat competitors’ pricing. For better service and pricing, choose XS Trash for your disposal needs.
Trash Masters offers contractors, builders, and homeowners fast and affordable dumpster rentals for construction waste removal, home cleanouts, and all kinds of bulk trash removal projects. We take pride in providing fast and eco-friendly service.
MST is an experienced and reputable dumpster rental company serving Fort Lauderdale and surrounding areas. We are dedicated to prompt, friendly service seven days a week. We guarantee next-day delivery. MST stocks 10, 20, 30 and 40 cubic yard dumpsters to accommodate any size project.
Bin There Dump That is a fully licensed, insured and bonded dumpster rental company offering residential-friendly dumpsters at competitive rates. Our unique dumpsters are designed to fit well in driveways or garages. We offer prompt, reliable service. Contact us today for a free dumpster quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Southern Waste Systems (SWS) makes it simple for homeowners and contractors to rent roll-off containers in an eco-friendly way. It's as easy as loading all of your debris into the dumpster. We'll sort and recycle your debris at one of our 10 state-of-the-art recycling facilities. We recycle up to 90% of debris we take in!
Mammoth Recycling is a new branch of a family of companies offering affordable, eco-friendly waste hauling solutions since 1987. We’re a customer-focused dumpster rental company offering responsive delivery and superior customer service. We offer 10-40 cubic yard roll-off containers to meet the disposal needs of any size cleanup.
Located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida and serving nearby communities, A Team has 15 yard dumpsters great for a variety of projects, junk removal, and demolition services. We go above and beyond for our customers and work hard to meet their needs.
We are an experienced, family owned and operated business founded in 1957. Richard A. Hamann Jr. Demolition & Bobcat Services offers several key services for meeting the needs of projects small and large. We have versatile trailer dumpsters for rent that are great for a wide range of cleanups. Learn more and get a free dumpster quote today!
The friendly, professional team at Superior Recycling & Waste Management are committed to meeting or exceeding our customer’s expectations. We offer several key services for residential and commercial customers, including roll-off dumpster rental. We have the capabilities to accommodate any size job site.
Container Pro has years of dedicated experience in the waste removal, hauling and recycling business. Our mission is to do "whatever it takes" to meet our customers needs and demands. With Container Pro you receive personalized service and your satisfaction is guaranteed.
When you call Great Waste for dumpster rental service you are in good hands. We will always handle your needs in an efficient, prompt and professional manner. We provide same-day service and have a 24 hour contact number for emergency calls.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.