Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Let's Go Momma is a family business. From the first phone call until long after the job is completed, you are no longer a customer, you are family. You can always count on us when you need us. We have 18 yard dumpsters that are great for fitting in tight spaces. To learn more or to get a free quote, get in touch with our team today!
American Pride Dumpster Rental is the Jacksonville, FL area's top resource for roll-off dumpster rentals. Our 20 yard containers are perfect for construction and demolition debris, homecleanouts, old furniture, trash, and more! Contact us today for a free estimate. We are licensed and insured for your peace of mind.
Bin There Dump That is your local residential-friendly dumpster rental solution! Our 10, 15, and 20 yard bins are specially designed to fit well in driveways and other tight spaces. Our containers are easy to load, and we place boards underneath the dumpster to help protect your driveway. Learn more and obtain a fast, free dumpster quote by contacting Bin There Dump That today!
The expert team at My Dumpster Guy take pride in providing fast, professional dumpster rental services. We offer a wide selection of dumpsters ranging from 10 to 40 cubic yards. No matter the size of the project, we can meet its disposal needs. Contact us today to learn more and obtain a free dumpster quote.
JDog Florida East proudly serves the east coast of Florida offering efficient and reliable junk removal, dumpster rental and light demolition services for residential and commercial customers. Our organization proudly supports our veterans and many local charitable organizations. Get a free dumpster rental quote by giving our friendly team a call today!
Dumpster Rental Tips for St Augustine, FL
Dumpsters for Rent
How to keep dumpster loads as light as possible
Debris like dirt, concrete, and household junk can pack on the pounds in your dumpster very quickly. To avoid going over your weight allowance, here are two tips to minimize the total weight of your dumpster load:
- Place a tarp over the dumpster when not in use, especially when it’s raining or snowing. Moisture can dampen debris and make it much heavier. You are responsible for this weight and could end up paying for it in the form of overage fees if you’re not careful.
- Reusable junk or debris, such as salvaged brick or still-working appliances, can be donated to local charities (e.g., Habitat for Humanity ReStores) or unloaded for free on Craigslist. This helps reduce the amount of weight in your dumpster.
Make sure you know the weight allowance of your dumpster rental. Don’t overload the dumpster or you may be subject to overage charges.
Five popular types of dumpsters and what each is used for
- Commercial dumpsters – Businesses use these dumpsters for weekly or monthly garbage hauling service. They are not for temporary use.
- Roll-off dumpsters – These are the containers you rent for temporary uses, such as household cleanouts, roofing projects or commercial construction.
- Trailer dumpsters – Used by some dumpster rental companies, these trailers are used similarly to roll-off dumpsters but are different in that they are on wheels – this offers the benefit of being easier on your driveway.
- Bag-style containers – These small bins are made from durable fabrics and plastics and range in size from 1 to 3 cubic yards and hold less than 2 tons of debris. The “Bagster” container is one such dumpster.
- Lowboy dumpsters – Similar to traditional roll-off dumpsters but with low sides, making it ideal for loading heavier debris, such as dirt, roofing material, concrete, tiles and masonry.