Rent a residential-friendly 10 yard roll-off from Zters for a variety of small-scale cleanups, such as a garage cleanout, bathroom renovation, small office building junk removal project, or furniture disposal. We include a 1.5-ton (3,000 lb.) weight allowance with each rental.
15300 W Jensen Ave, Kerman CA 93630
At Mid Valley Disposal, we have been serving California’s Central Valley for nearly 20 years. We work tirelessly to provide professional, friendly, and responsible waste removal services.
10 Yard Dumpster Tips for Bakersfield, CA
10 Yard Dumpsters
Average Dumpster Load Weight LimitsEach dumpster comes with a weight allowance that can range from 1 ton (2,000 lbs) to 8 tons (16,000 lbs) or more. The bigger the dumpster, the greater the weight allowance. Dumpster companies generally charge an overage fee when your load goes over the allotted weight. Overage costs typically range between $50 per ton and $100 per ton. Household junk is much lighter compared to the same volume of dirt, bricks or concrete debris. Be wary of overage charges when dealing with heavier debris.
What Fits In Common Dumpster SizesThis will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll-off container. 10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanout
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout