Junk Removal in Stockton, CA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Junk King offers king-sized junk removal services at affordable prices. We are the #1 rated junk removal & hauling service in the area. Junk King is America's fastest and greenest junk removal service that's committed to doing its part to protect and preserve the environment. 65% of the debris that is collected is sent to local charities or recycling centers.
Vince Haro Co. is proud to provide exceptional junk removal and cleanout services. Whether your yard is littered with debris, your garage needs a heavy duty haul-out, or you need to clean out a foreclosed home, their team can help.
Oakley Disposal Service is the City of Oakley’s local recycling and garbage company. They offer residential and commercial customers weekly curbside garbage and recycling collection, oil pick-up, bulky item pick-up, dumpster rentals, and more.
Since 2005, D&M Hauling has been providing outstanding waste disposal and hauling services to Stockton, CA and surrounding areas. When your home or business is in need of quality junk removal, they're the ones to call.
Tracy Delta Solid Waste Management, Inc. is proud to be a leader in waste and recycling services. Since 1949, they have been providing garbage collection, recycling, and yard waste collection to residents, as well as dumpster rentals and commercial collection services.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: