10 Yard Dumpster in Bethel, ME
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
10 Yard Dumpster Tips for Bethel, ME
10 Yard Dumpsters
How much weight is allowed in a dumpster rental?
Each dumpster comes with a weight allowance that can range from 1 ton (2,000 lbs) to 8 tons (16,000 lbs) or more. The bigger the dumpster, the greater the weight allowance. Dumpster companies generally charge an overage fee when your load goes over the allotted weight. Overage costs typically range between $75 per ton and $100 per ton. Household junk is much lighter compared to the same volume of dirt, bricks or concrete debris. Be wary of overage charges when dealing with heavier debris.
How much will fit in the different dumpster sizes available?
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll-off container.
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanout
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout