Junk Removal in Portland, ME
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Founded in 2002, Dump Guy Junk Removal is Southern and Central Maine’s leading provider of junk removal services. We guarantee to haul away your junk within 48 hours of calling! Our team is equipped to haul away just about any type of nonhazardous junk, including furniture, appliances, yard waste, and much more.
Tiny Tim’s is a local, family owned and operated business proudly serving the Portland area since 1992. We specialize in moving and junk removal services. No matter the size of the project, we will get the job done right! Contact Tiny Tim’s today to get started with a free junk removal estimate.
For full scale junk removal from a company you can trust, Swartz Enterprises is here to help. Since 2009, we have been dedicated to providing our customers with reliable, environmentally friendly junk removal at an affordable price.
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: