Count on the experience and professional team at Zters Waste Value to meet the needs of your commercial waste hauling needs. We offer full-service permanent and temporary dumpster solutions. Contact us today to learn more and obtain a complimentary commercial dumpster quote.
For residential and commercial properties in Eastern Maine, Evergreen Waste Systems is the one-stop company for waste management. With more than 50 years of experience, we take immense pride in offering our customers personalized solutions and quality customer service to meet their waste removal and recycling needs.
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Bangor, ME
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Should I use a commercial waste compactor?
If you own a commercial property and generate a large amount of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), you should seriously consider utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, if you aren't already.
Advantages of a commercial waste compactor:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
What types of commercial waste compactors are there?
Compactors come in many shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a wide range of commercial waste needs.
Common Types of Compactors
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue
Learn more about commercial waste management: