Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Riverside Disposal & Recycling is a leader in roll off container rental. In business since 1986, we have the experience to help you with your project from start to finish. Our prices are fair and our service is unmatched.
We are your local source for clean, residential-friendly dumpsters at great rates! Bin There Dump That is a leading roll-off dumpster rental franchise focused on providing an exceptional customer experience and speedy, friendly service. We offer 6, 10, 14, and 20 yard dumpsters for accommodating any size cleanup.
Almighty Waste offers 15 to 30 cubic yard roll off dumpster rentals for cleanouts, demolition, and remodeling projects for homeowners, businesses, and contractors in Androscoggin County and surrounding areas in Maine.
Dumpster Rental Tips for Lewiston, ME
Dumpsters for Rent
How to Save Money on Renting a Roll-off Container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal.
Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal.
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Amount of Debris That Can Fit Into Each Dumpster Size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes