Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Riverside Disposal & Recycling is a leader in roll off container rental. In business since 1986, we have the experience to help you with your project from start to finish. Our prices are fair and our service is unmatched.
Call for the Best Price(207) 582-0188
We are your local source for clean, residential-friendly dumpsters at great rates! Bin There Dump That is a leading roll-off dumpster rental franchise focused on providing an exceptional customer experience and speedy, friendly service. We offer 6, 10, 14, and 20 yard dumpsters for accommodating any size cleanup.
Call for the Best Price(207) 224-0337
Almighty Waste offers 15 to 30 cubic yard roll off dumpster rentals for cleanouts, demolition, and remodeling projects for homeowners, businesses, and contractors in Androscoggin County and surrounding areas in Maine.
Call for the Best Price(207) 782-4000
Dumpster Rental Tips for Lewiston, ME
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra costAs with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes.This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed-upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for 'clean loads' of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll-off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.
Learn more: Complete guide to getting the best dumpster rental pricing