Pitcocks Dumpster Rentals was founded in 2020 with a goal to help customers complete their goals whether it’s spring cleaning or cleaning up a construction site. With Pitcocks, you get responsive service and competitive rates. Contact us today for a free construction dumpster quote.
Construction Dumpster Tips for Celina, TN
Dumpsters for Construction Debris
How the Construction Dumpster Rental Process Works
- Make a list of the types of debris you’ll be disposing of (e.g., wood, drywall, cabinets, carpeting, etc.) and the overall scope of the project.
- Reach out to at least two or three different dumpster rental companies to compare prices. Most will price match or even beat a competitor’s pricing.
- When you get the dumpster on site, fill it up, making sure to follow the rental provider’s rules on prohibited items.
- Once you’re done filling the construction dumpster, call the rental provider to have it picked up. The container will then be weighed at a local landfill. If you have gone over your weight allowance, you may be responsible for overage charges, which range from $50 to $100 per ton on average.
Cost of Construction Dumpsters10 yard construction dumpsters cost $250-$300 on average, and a 40 yard construction dumpster costs $450-$500 on average. Dumpster rental costs vary quite a bit and are affected by a number of things, including:
- your location
- the dumpster size you choose
- the duration of the rental
- the weight and type of debris