Roll Off Dumpsters in Columbus, GA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
The team at MDI is committed to service and devoted to going green. We offer a full suite of waste and recycling services, including roll-off dumpster rentals. When you need a roll-off to clean up debris at home, work or job site, MDI has 10, 12, 20, 30 or 40 yard bins to accommodate your needs.
Zters rents temporary dumpsters ideal for home cleanouts, construction, demolition and any type of waste cleanup. We offer competitively-priced containers and convenient, professional service over the phone. We'll get the dumpster delivered to your property or job site quickly and positioned where it’s most convenient for you. We offer 10 yard, 20 yard, 30 and 40 yard roll off containers.
Roll Off Dumpsters - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Roll Off Containers
Common dumpster rental sizes
For detailed info, visit our Dumpster Rental Sizes page.
- 10 yard - Small jobs, heavy debris (concrete), garage cleanout
- 20 yard - Home cleanouts, moving, flooring removal, remodeling projects
- 30 yard - Construction, renovation projects, light demolition, whole-home cleanout
- 40 yard - Demolition, large construction jobs, commercial building cleanouts
Cost of renting roll off containers of various sizes
A 10 yard roll-off in some cities can be as low as $200 for a 7-day rental, while in other cities can be as high as $400+ for a 10 yarder. It all depends upon where you live, how heavy the debris is, the type of debris, and how many days you have rental.
20 yard bins generally run $50-$75 more than a 10 yarder, 30 yard cans cost $50-$75 more than that, and so on. These are rough estimates. For an accurate price quote, call a local roll-off dumpster rental provider for a free quote.
Other potential fees:
- Overage charges for going over the weight allowance
- Per-day charges for keeping the can onsite for extra days
- Fees for disposing of “special” wastes, such as tires.
Learn more about Roll-Off Dumpster Pricing