Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Newnan, GA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
A-1 Waste & Rolloff Service, Inc. is a family owned and locally operated dumpster rental company. We take great pride in maintaining 100% customer satisfaction. We are known as "best service in town" for overall best prices and best service.
Call JM today for a speedy dumpster delivery to your home or job site! We offer cost-effective and efficient services and provide 20 - 40 yard dumpsters for rent. We are a locally owned business that is known for our fast and friendly service.
The experienced group at Vine Disposal proudly serve the Atlanta area offering fast and affordable roll-off dumpster rental. Our services are quick and reliable. In fact, we deliver the same day as long as we’re given at least a six hour lead time. For prompt, reliable and cost-efficient dumpsters, contact Vine Disposal today!
Count on fast and reliable dumpster rental at affordable prices when choosing Moreira’s Service for your disposal needs. We are a locally owned and operated business dedicated to great service and competitive pricing. Learn more by contacting us today for a free quote.
Junk It Georgia is an experienced junk hauler proudly serving Metro Atlanta and surrounding areas. We also offer fast and affordable 10 cubic yard dumpster rental services. Our 10 yard roll-off containers are ideal for residential and light commercial jobs. We’re the DIY’ers dumpster rental solution! Call today for a free dumpster quote.
The expert team at Westside Transfer offer roll-off dumpster rental services for residential and commercial projects throughout the area. We carry several dumpster sizes for accommodating a wide range of cleanups, from garage cleanouts to building demolition debris disposal.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.