Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Newnan, GA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
A-1 Waste & Rolloff Service, Inc. is a family owned and locally operated dumpster rental company. We take great pride in maintaining 100% customer satisfaction. We are known as "best service in town" for overall best prices and best service.
Call JM today for a speedy dumpster delivery to your home or job site! We offer cost-effective and efficient services and provide 20 - 40 yard dumpsters for rent. We are a locally owned business that is known for our fast and friendly service.
Our team is consistently rapid, efficient, and dependable. We are locally owned and operated as well as fully insured. We carry many different sizes of roll off containers to fit any size clean up project you may have.
The experienced group at Vine Disposal proudly serve the Atlanta area offering fast and affordable roll-off dumpster rental. Our services are quick and reliable. In fact, we deliver the same day as long as we’re given at least a six hour lead time. For prompt, reliable and cost-efficient dumpsters, contact Vine Disposal today!
Count on fast and reliable dumpster rental at affordable prices when choosing Moreira’s Service for your disposal needs. We are a locally owned and operated business dedicated to great service and competitive pricing. Learn more by contacting us today for a free quote.
Junk It Georgia is an experienced junk hauler proudly serving Metro Atlanta and surrounding areas. We also offer fast and affordable 10 cubic yard dumpster rental services. Our 10 yard roll-off containers are ideal for residential and light commercial jobs. We’re the DIY’ers dumpster rental solution! Call today for a free dumpster quote.
The expert team at Westside Transfer offer roll-off dumpster rental services for residential and commercial projects throughout the area. We carry several dumpster sizes for accommodating a wide range of cleanups, from garage cleanouts to building demolition debris disposal.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How to save money on renting a roll-off container
An informed customer is one that can get the best deal. Here are some simple tips:
- Get quotes from multiple dumpster rental companies to make sure you’re getting the best deal
- Be aware of the amount of weight included in the price and it's impact on cost if you exceed the weight limit.
- If not sure between two dumpster sizes, the larger is probably the way to go. The difference in price is a lot less than renting another dumpster.
- Ask the rental company if they accept “clean loads” for recycling. If so, you may get a discount rate since recycling the debris typically costs them less compared to the tipping fees at local landfills.
Learn more: How to rent a dumpster
Examples of the amount of debris that can fit into each dumpster size
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll off container.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
20 yard container
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard roll off
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout
Learn more: Dumpster size guide