Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Athens, GA
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Bin There Dump That is your local residential-friendly dumpster rental solution! Our 6, 10, 15, and 20 yard bins are specially designed to fit well in driveways and other tight spaces. Our containers are easy to load, and we place boards underneath the dumpster to help protect your driveway.
Express Homeworks is your complete bulk waste disposal solution. We offer dumpster rental and junk removal services. Our stock of roll-offs includes 10 to 40 cubic yard dumpsters that work great for disposing of construction debris, renovation debris, household junk, roofing wastes and more.
The knowledgeable team at Got It Get It Dump It offer full-service junk removal and dumpster rental services. Get guaranteed customer satisfaction on every job! We stock dumpsters ranging from 15 to 40 cubic yards. No matter the size of the job, we can handle it. Contact us today for a free dumpster rental quote.
Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Since 1999, we have been committed to offering low prices and exceptional service. We believe we are the local choice for dumpster rentals. Our huge stock of containers means we are able to accommodate residential, commercial, and industrial customers.
We are a full-service waste management company. We provide disposal and recycling to both residential and commercial customers. We take great pride in offering "clean and green" services at some of the most affordable prices around.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.