Get a 10, 20, 30 or 40 yard construction dumpster from Zters for your construction or demolition project. We can accommodate residential and commercial customers. Our friendly, knowledgeable team will help you choose the right one based on the type of debris and the project.
We offer compact 10 yard construction dumpsters for small residential projects up to full-size 40 cubic yard bins ideal for the biggest construction and demolition projects. A Track-out Solution will give you same-day service, weekend/evening pickup or delivery, affordable rates and flexible rental terms.
Call for the Best Price(702) 419-7708
Redbox+ is your locally owned and operated source for premier roll-off container services. Our U.S. patented dumpsters feature built-in portable restrooms, offering two great services with one call! Standard roll-offs are also available. Contact us today for details and a free construction dumpster quote.
Call for the Best Price(702) 915-6888
redbox+ of southwest Las Vegas, NV is a family-owned roll off and portable toilet dumpster company. Our construction dumpsters are perfect for projects of all sizes and a variety of disposal material, like shingles and concrete.
Call for the Best Price(702) 357-3277
The waste removal pros at Junk Control have the experience and equipment necessary to accommodate any size cleanup. Whether handling the cleanup yourself, or having us do it for you, we’re your team! Junk Control offers several construction dumpster sizes ranging from 10 to 40 yards. Get your free dumpster quote today!
Call for the Best Price(702) 202-6206
Get fast, affordable and eco-friendly waste removal services with Junk Team Now! We are the #1 choice for dumpster rental services in the Las Vegas area. Contact our experienced team today to learn more and get a free construction dumpster quote.
Call for the Best Price(702) 205-5049
Western Elite is the Contractors first choice! We are locally owned in Las Vegas and have been servicing homeowners, contractors, and various businesses for 15 years and counting. Western Elite is the only dumpster company with a four-hour guarantee -- ON TIME EVERY TIME! Get your free construction dumpster quote today.
We offer hassle-free pricing and the superior service you’d expect from a mom & pop shop. JunkMan is the local construction dumpster solution offering cost-effective mini bins that are ideal for home renovation and smaller construction & demolition projects. We recycle most the waste and debris we haul!
Extreme Dumpsters & Junk Removal offer Las Vegas homeowners and businesses a complete waste removal solution. We offer roll-off dumpster rental and junk removal services. Contact us today for your free construction dumpster rental quote.
Construction Dumpster Tips for Las Vegas, NV
Dumpsters for Construction Debris
National Average Construction Dumpster Costs
|Dumpster Size||Average Cost|
|10 yard dumpster||$300 - $350|
|20 yard dumpster||$350 - $400|
|30 yard dumpster||$450 - $500|
|40 yard dumpster||$500 - $550|
Get the Best Deal on a Construction Dumpster
- Rent local, not national. On average, the cost of renting a 20 yard dumpster from Waste Management was $524 compared to $367 from a local hauler. Local haulers are over $150 less!
- Avoid high-priced brokers. They appear local at first glance but are actually out-of-state middlemen that do not own any dumpsters. Instead, they charge a 10-20% increase to pass that order on to a local hauler, skimming the extra cost off the top for themselves.
- Get multiple quotes. Reach out to multiple dumpster providers to compare costs and weight allowances. When reaching out to companies, be prepared with as much information about your project as possible. This will help to ensure you choose the right dumpster for your project needs.
- Choose the right size. The cost of renting a dumpster increases with the size of the container, so it's smart to get the smallest dumpster you need. However, if you get a dumpster that is too small, you’ll have to pay double to rent the dumpster twice, so don’t skimp on size to save a buck; it may backfire.
- Donate, sell, or recycle when possible. In some instances, construction and demolition debris can be reused or recycled, and you may be able to get rid of it for free or even for some cash. If you get rid of some of the debris this way, it will save you some money in disposal fees when renting a dumpster for the rest.