10 Yard Dumpster in Miami, FL
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
10 Yard Dumpster Tips for Miami, FL
10 Yard Dumpsters
How much does it cost to rent a 10 yard dumpster?
The national average cost of renting a 10 yard container for a week is $250-$450.
This doesn't include possible overage charges incurred if you exceed the weight allowance offered by the rental company.
These dumpster overage charges typically range from $75-$100 per ton over the weight allowance, but can be more or less depending on the cost of living in your area and who you hire.
A common weight allowance for a 10 yard roll-off container is 1-3 tons (2,000-6,000 lbs).
Additional fees that may apply in some instances include:
- Fees to extend the duration of the rental (e.g., $20 per day)
- Penalties for disposing of prohibited debris (e.g., chemicals)
- Certain debris may have a surcharge (e.g., tires or roofing materials)
- Cost of street permit if the dumpster is to be placed in the public right-of-way
- Pick-up and/or delivery fees (usually included in price)
Get an accurate idea of price by calling and obtaining a free quote for a 10 yard roll-off from any of the rental companies listed here at the Hometown website.
Which type of wastes are prohibited by most dumpster rental companies?
Local and federal environmental regulations affect the types of debris you can throw into your 10 yard dumpster. Common prohibited items include:
- Scrap tires
- Electronics (e-wastes)
- Household chemicals and liquids
- Explosives (e.g., fireworks)
- Asbestos materials
Check with your rental provider to see which wastes are prohibited. Fees may apply for disposal of certain items.