Zters rents temporary dumpsters ideal for home cleanouts, construction, demolition and any type of waste cleanup. We offer competitively-priced containers and convenient, professional service over the phone. We'll get the dumpster delivered to your property or job site quickly and positioned where it’s most convenient for you. We offer 10 yard, 20 yard, 30 and 40 yard roll off containers.
We are a Veteran-owned company that launched in early 2020. I knew nothing about the trash business and almost a year later we are still on board and couldn’t be happier. We are a small company but have big project ...
Roll Off Dumpster Tips for Monteagle, TN
Roll Off Containers
Common Dumpster Rental Sizes
- 10 yard - Small jobs, heavy debris (concrete), garage cleanouts
- 20 yard - Home cleanouts, moving, flooring removal, remodeling projects
- 30 yard - Construction, renovation projects, light demolition, whole-home cleanout
- 40 yard - Demolition, large construction jobs, commercial building cleanouts
Read more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes
Cost of Renting Roll-Off Containers of Various Sizes
A 10 yard roll-off in some cities can be as low as $250 for a 7-day rental, while in other cities can be as high as $450+ for a 10 yarder.
It all depends upon where you live, how heavy the debris is, the type of debris, and how many days you have the rental.
20 yard bins generally run $75-$100 more than a 10 yarder, 30 yard cans cost $75-$100 more than that, and so on.
These are rough estimates. For an accurate price quote, contact a local roll-off dumpster rental provider for a free quote.
Other potential fees:
- Overage charges for going over the weight allowance
- Per-day charges for keeping the can onsite for extra days
- Fees for disposing of “special” wastes, such as tires.
Learn more: Lower Your Cost to Rent a Dumpster