Get a 10, 20, 30 or 40 yard construction dumpster from Zters for your construction or demolition project. We can accommodate residential and commercial customers. Our friendly, knowledgeable team will help you choose the right one based on the type of debris and the project.
Your local Bin There Dump That location is owned and operated by long-time residents Scott Martin and Dave Weisman. We are proud to bring the most convenient, friendly and easy waste removal solution to the people of Central VA. We stock 4 to 20 yard construction dumpsters ideal for a wide range of projects. Get your free quote today!
Call for the Best Price(540) 566-4777
Firefighter Dumpsters is a locally owned and operated franchise serving the greater Roanoke area. We offer residential-friendly construction dumpsters delivered promptly and positioned for convenient loading.
Call for the Best Price(540) 208-2829
Firefighter Dumpsters is a veteran firefighter owned and operated dumpster rental provider serving Franklin County and surrounding areas. We take pride in giving back to our first responders and providing superior service to our customers. Contact us today for a free construction dumpster quote.
Call for the Best Price(540) 238-6881
At First Piedmont, we personalize our services to cater to the customer’s need. We guarantee 24-hour response times to ensure your construction project’s workflow is not interrupted. Choose between our 15, 20, 30 or 40 yard open-top dumpsters to dispose of C&D debris from home renovation, roofing, construction or demo.
Construction Dumpster Tips for Rocky Mount, VA
Dumpsters for Construction Debris
How the Construction Dumpster Rental Process Works
- Make a list of the types of debris you’ll be disposing of (e.g., wood, drywall, cabinets, carpeting, etc.) and the overall scope of the project.
- Reach out to at least two or three different dumpster rental companies to compare prices. Most will price match or even beat a competitor’s pricing.
- When you get the dumpster on site, fill it up, making sure to follow the rental provider’s rules on prohibited items.
- Once you’re done filling the construction dumpster, call the rental provider to have it picked up. The container will then be weighed at a local landfill. If you have gone over your weight allowance, you may be responsible for overage charges, which range from $50 to $100 per ton on average.
Cost of Construction Dumpsters10 yard construction dumpsters cost $250-$300 on average, and a 40 yard construction dumpster costs $450-$500 on average. Dumpster rental costs vary quite a bit and are affected by a number of things, including:
- your location
- the dumpster size you choose
- the duration of the rental
- the weight and type of debris