20 Yard Dumpster in Sumner County, TN
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
For clean roll-offs delivered on time and safely, A Budget Disposal is Nashville’s go-to source. We stock a variety of container sizes, and our 20 yard box is a popular choice. It’s a versatile container that is great for renovation, roofing, additions, light demo, and home cleanouts.
The professional team at Mobile Attic offer fast, friendly and affordable dumpster rental and storage services throughout Middle Tennessee. We are committed to quality from start to finish! Our 20-yard option is a residential-friendly choice ideal for a wide range of cleanups. Get your free 20-yard dumpster quote today!
The 20 yard roll-off from Zters is a great choice for a wide range of cleanups, such as renovation, home cleanouts, roofing, or small demolition projects. The 20 yard dumpster measures 22’ x 8’ x 3.5’ (LxWxH) and comes with a 3-ton weight allowance.
Based in LaVergne and serving Nashville and surrounding areas, Recycling Partners is your local recycling and dumpster rental solution! We stock dozens of 10, 20, 30 and 40 cubic yard roll-off containers at great rates. Our 20 yard option is ideal for small-scale demolition and similar projects. Contact us for more details and a free 20 yard dumpster quote.
20 Yard Dumpster - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
20 Yard Dumpsters
What to Know About a 20 Yard Dumpster
- A 20 yard dumpster holds 20 cubic yards of waste.
- Common dumpster dimensions for a 20 yard dumpster are 22 feet long by 8 feet wide by 4.5 feet high.
- A 20 yard container is the right dumpster size for larger cleanup projects, like cleaning out a home, garage, basement, or demolition projects.
- A 20-yarder can hold approximately 10 pickup truck loads of waste and debris. (This may vary.)
- This is one of the most popular dumpster sizes because of its price, compact footprint and capacity.
Get the Best Price for your Dumpster
The upfront cost of renting a 20 yard roll-off container is $300 - $400 on average. However, prices vary depending on who you rent from, the type and amount of debris you put in the dumpster, and more. To make sure you get the best price, reach out to at least 2-3 dumpster providers.
Other charges for overages, tonnage, fuel surcharges, and late fees may also affect the price. Always ask about possible extra charges when renting a dumpster, so it’s not a surprise when you get the final bill.
Learn more about 20 yard containers: