10 Yard Dumpster in Bapchule, AZ
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Count on prompt and reliable dumpster services with GP Excavating, LLC. We are an experienced provider of demolition, excavation and dumpster rental services. We offer several dumpster sizes to choose from, including our popular 10 yard dumpster. Learn more and get a free quote by contacting us today!
10 Yard Dumpster - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
10 Yard Dumpsters
Dumpster load weight limits
Each dumpster comes with a weight allowance that can range from 1 ton (2,000 lbs.) to 8 tons (16,000 lbs.) or more. The bigger the dumpster, the greater the weight allowance.
Dumpster companies generally charge an overage fee when your load goes over the allotted weight. Overage costs typically range between $50 per ton and $100 per ton.
Household junk is much lighter compared to the same volume of dirt, bricks or concrete debris. Be wary of overage charges when dealing with heavier debris.
How much debris can fit in a 10, 20, 30 or 40 yard dumpster?
This will help give you a general idea of what type and how much debris can fit inside a roll-off container. Learn more about Roll-Off Dumpster Sizes.
10 yard dumpster
- Garage or basement cleanout
- 250 square foot deck removal
- Small kitchen or bath remodeling project
- Learn more about 10 yard dumpsters
20 yard dumpster
- Two-stall garage cleanout
- 400 square foot deck removal
- Up to 3,000 square foot of roofing shingles (single layer)
30 yard dumpster
- Whole-house window or siding replacement
- Garage demolition
- Foreclosure cleanouts
40 yard dumpster
- Commercial roofing project
- New construction
- Large home or commercial building cleanout