Dumpster Rental in Bapchule, AZ
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
The experienced group at GP Excavating, LLC understand what great customer service is all about! We work hard to meet our customer’s needs. We offer several dumpster sizes to choose from. No matter the size of the cleanup, we have the equipment to accommodate it. Learn more by giving us a call today.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
How much debris can fit inside a roll-off container?
This quick guide will give a few examples of the types and amounts of waste/debris that will fit into each of the most commonly sized dumpsters.
10 yard dumpster
- Shed or attic cleanout
- 250 sq. ft. deck demolition and removal
- Kitchen or bathroom remodeling project
20 yard dumpster
- Garage or barn cleanout
- 400 sq. ft. deck or patio removal
- Up to 30 square of roofing shingles
30 yard dumpster
- House siding replacement
- Garage demo and debris removal
- Estate cleanouts (medium size home)
40 yard dumpster
- Residential or commercial roofing job
- Home or commercial building construction
- Window or siding replacement on a large home
Dumpster permit requirements
A dumpster permit, sometimes called a “temporary occupancy permit,” is required in cases where the dumpster is to be placed in the public right-of-way. This includes placing the container on the side of a city street or blocking the sidewalk.
If the debris box will be placed in the driveway or on your private property, a permit is typically not needed. Check with your dumpster rental provider to be sure all permitting requirements are met.