Since 2006, Team Clean and Haul Corporation has grown to be one of the Valley’s leading commercial trash haulers. We offer affordable pricing and service plans tailored to your needs. Choose between 4, 6 or 8 yard commercial front-load bins, commercial compactors, and roll off dumpsters.
Since 1995, J.W. Hauling & Clean-Up has been family owned and operated. We offer a wide variety of solid waste disposal services, including junk disposal and roll-off container rentals. Our team of professionals will come to your property to remove ...
At Apex Junk Removal & Demo, we pride ourselves on being the most affordable junk removal and commercial waste management service in the greater Phoenix, Arizona area. We make getting junk removal quotes fast and easy by simply sending us a photo. We can oftentimes even offer same-day removals and will beat any major competitor's quote by 5%.
For decades, the experts at All-Pro Haul Junk Removal and Hauling Solutions have proudly served the Valley offering comprehensive junk hauling and cleanouts services. We offer experience and professionalism while delivering safe and cost effective services. All-Pro specializes in junk removal ...
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Phoenix, AZ
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Should I use a commercial waste compactor?
If you own a commercial property and generate a large amount of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), you should seriously consider utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, if you aren't already.
Advantages of a commercial waste compactor:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
What types of commercial waste compactors are there?
Compactors come in many shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a wide range of commercial waste needs.
Common Types of Compactors
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue
Learn more about commercial waste management: