Get a 10, 20, 30 or 40 yard construction dumpster from Zters for your construction or demolition project. We can accommodate residential and commercial customers. Our friendly, knowledgeable team will help you choose the right one based on the type of debris and the project.
The professional team at MP Custom Services has proudly served the Lehigh Valley since 2012 offering a wide range of key services for residential and commercial clients. Amongst our services, we offer fast and reliable roll-off dumpster rental. Get in touch with our friendly staff today to learn more about our roll-off container rentals.
Call for the Best Price(610) 967-1965
Trust the expert waste haulers at The Junkluggers for reliable, responsive, courteous and cost-effective junk hauling and dumpster rental services. Our 15 yard dumpster is an excellent choice for dispsoal of construction debris, such as wood, drywall, flooring and scraps. We're your eco-friendly construction dumpster solution!
redbox+ of Lehigh Valley offers the industry’s only roll-off container + portable restroom unit, which is ideal for construction sites, commercial jobs, residential projects, and more. Two great services for one low price! We also offer standard roll-off dumpsters. Contact us today for a free construction dumpster quote.
Construction Dumpster Tips for Bethlehem, PA
Dumpsters for Construction Debris
National Average Construction Dumpster Costs
|Dumpster Size||Average Cost|
|10 yard dumpster||$300 - $350|
|20 yard dumpster||$350 - $400|
|30 yard dumpster||$450 - $500|
|40 yard dumpster||$500 - $550|
Get the Best Deal on a Construction Dumpster
- Rent local, not national. On average, the cost of renting a 20 yard dumpster from Waste Management was $524 compared to $367 from a local hauler. Local haulers are over $150 less!
- Avoid high-priced brokers. They appear local at first glance but are actually out-of-state middlemen that do not own any dumpsters. Instead, they charge a 10-20% increase to pass that order on to a local hauler, skimming the extra cost off the top for themselves.
- Get multiple quotes. Reach out to multiple dumpster providers to compare costs and weight allowances. When reaching out to companies, be prepared with as much information about your project as possible. This will help to ensure you choose the right dumpster for your project needs.
- Choose the right size. The cost of renting a dumpster increases with the size of the container, so it's smart to get the smallest dumpster you need. However, if you get a dumpster that is too small, you’ll have to pay double to rent the dumpster twice, so don’t skimp on size to save a buck; it may backfire.
- Donate, sell, or recycle when possible. In some instances, construction and demolition debris can be reused or recycled, and you may be able to get rid of it for free or even for some cash. If you get rid of some of the debris this way, it will save you some money in disposal fees when renting a dumpster for the rest.