At Big Sky Environmental, we care about the environment and the customers we serve. We offer 20, 30 and 40 cubic yard roll-off dumpsters at competitive rates. We own and operate a 1,500 acre landfill where we stock 250 roll-off containers ready to promptly be delivered to your home or job site.
We specialize in roll-off dumpster rental and site cleanups in Shelby, St. Clair, Jefferson, and Talladega Counties. T3 Dumpster Rentals works hard to provide prompt, reliable and thorough service. We are equipped to handle residential and commercial projects. Contact us today to get your free construction dumpster quote.
Call for the Best Price(205) 966-9517
The waste hauling experts at Junk King offer 12 yard construction dumpsters at competitive prices. We’ll accommodate residential and commercial job sites. Our bins feature a more compact footprint compared to full-size construction bins, so they fit in places larger dumpsters can’t. Keep your construction site free of debris by giving us a call today.
Call for the Best Price(256) 251-5522
Bin There Dump That offers clean dumpsters ideal for construction debris cleanups, such as renovation or remodeling jobs. Our 4, 10, 14 and 20 yard containers are designed for placement in driveways, as the footprint of each is about the size of a minivan. Save on your C&D debris cleanup with BTDT!
Call for the Best Price(205) 406-5850
VaVia is a Birmingham-owned company that gives customers a smart and easy solution to a wide range of residential and commercial disposal needs. We can remove debris in a responsible manner, providing 10 yard, 15 yard, and construction dumpsters for all your residential needs.
Call for the Best Price(205) 628-9945
Titus Transport makes renting a dumpster simple and painless. We offer dumpster rental services for residential customers and businesses. We have roll-offs and trailer dumpsters for rent at competitive rates. Contact us today to learn more and get a free construction dumpster quote.
Call for the Best Price(205) 573-7045
Keep the job site clean and free of debris with a 10 or 15 cubic yard dumpster from Red Dog Dumpsters. We’re a locally owned company proudly serving the Birmingham area with reliable, responsive dumpster services. Our bins feature a compact footprint with maximum capacity for loading wood, drywall, flooring, carpet and much more!
It’s easy and affordable to rent a construction dumpster from AM Waste. We offer 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 yard boxes, and our friendly staff will help you choose the perfect one for your project. Short and long-term rentals are available. Finish your construction or demo project today with the help of American Waste Services!
We have a disposal solution for every construction site, big or small. Trash Taxi carries 10, 20, 30 and 40 cubic yard roll-off dumpsters, along with a host of other waste solutions to meet your project’s needs. Our service is always prompt and friendly; call today!
Hoss Up is a locally owned and operated business providing simple and convenient waste hauling services in and around Birmingham, AL. We offer full-service junk removal and dumpster rental services. Contact us today for a free construction dumpster quote.
Count on the experienced professionals at Waste Services of Alabama to have your rented construction dumpster delivered to your job site in a timely manner. Our company has more than 30 years of industry experience. We offer construction dumpsters ranging from 10 to 30 cubic yards. We’ll help you choose the ideal size for your project.
Construction Dumpster Tips for Birmingham, AL
Construction Dumpster Rental ProcessWhen it comes to debris disposal at a construction or demolition site, proper planning and strategy are critical to ensuring a smooth workflow. Not to mention, efficient planning helps keep costs as low as possible.
- Understand what the project entails, like how much debris/material will be generated, how long the project will last, where the dumpster will be located, how many you think you will need, etc.
- Be clear with the dumpster rental company about your disposal needs and schedule, and give as many details as possible. If one company is unable to meet those needs, find another provider who can.
- Utilize your construction dumpster to keep a clean and safe worksite. Dispose of debris immediately in the dumpsters rather than allowing it to pile up, and your work site will be a safer and more efficient place.
Get the Best Deal on Your Construction Dumpster
- Work out a deal with a dumpster rental company you plan to use on an ongoing basis. If you provide lots of business for them, they’ll most likely be willing to offer special contractor’s pricing.
- Ask the dumpster provider if they offer discounts for renting multiple dumpsters.
- Some rental companies offer discounts for veterans, seniors, or other classifications.
- Call at least 2 - 3 companies before committing to one to ensure you’re getting the best deal. Use one price quote as leverage to get a better price from a competitor.
- Don’t immediately go with a big-name national dumpster rental company, because that doesn’t guarantee a low cost or quality customer service. It’s generally better to choose a local hauler to handle your needs, assuming they can accommodate the disposal needs of the job site. They’ll often treat you as a top priority customer and may be more willing to offer discounts.