Commercial Waste and Recycling in Birmingham, AL
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Trash Taxi of Alabama offers the most affordable and well-kept commercial dumpsters in the area. Clients may choose from 2-8 cubic yard front-load containers, stationary compactors, chute-style compactors, self-contained compactors and the popular VERTI-PAK.
Commercial Waste Management - Popular Articles
Commercial Waste Management Tips
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Utilize a commercial waste compactor.
If you own a commercial property and generate a large volume of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), and you aren’t utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, you could be making a huge mistake.
Using a commercial waste compactor has multiple advantages:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
Understand the types of compactors.
Compactors can come in a variety of shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a range of commercial waste needs.
Some of the common compactors used include:
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use "chutes" to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue
Learn more about commercial waste management: