Junk Removal in Birmingham, AL
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Big Sky Environmental cares about the environmental and the customers they serve. They can provide roll-off dumpsters in the following sizes: 20, 30 and 40 cubic yards. They also perform junk removal and cleanout services.
Anthony, your local JDog Junk Removal franchise owner, entered the Army immediately after high school and proudly served for 10 years. It’s our passion to help people that led to launching the JDog Junk Removal based out of Calera, AL. We conduct business with honesty, respect and integrity.
Junk King offers simple and reliable junk removal. We believe strongly in recycling as much debris as possible, which is why we are known as "America's Greenest Junk Removal Service". Trust the professionals at Junk King with your home or office clean out, we know how to get the job done.
Trash Taxi of Alabama is your #1 source for junk removal. We guarantee to be the cleanest junk removal team in the area by providing clean Trash Taxi trucks, clean clothed drivers and crew, and squeaky clean job sites. We take on projects of all shapes and sizes. Call today for a free junk removal quote!
Junk Removal - Popular Articles
Junk Removal Tips
Removing Unwanted Junk
Renting a Dumpster vs. Junk Removal
The costs associated with renting a dumpster and hiring a junk removal company vary and each option is better in some situations than others.
The figures below are meant to give you a general idea of what it costs for these services.
Costs can vary depending on where you live, additional disposal fees, permits, and the scope of the debris removal project.
Average Dumpster Rental Prices
- 10 yard dumpster: $250 - $300
- 20 yard dumpster: $350 - $400
- 30 yard dumpster: $450 - $500
- 40 yard dumpster: $500 - $550
Average Junk Removal Prices
- Minimum charge: $75 - $150
- Household junk removal: $200
- Construction, concrete, brick debris: $300 - $330
- Yard waste: $250
When Hiring a Junk Removal Company Makes Sense
- When you want someone else to load your debris
- When you want the junk to be removed and out of sight quickly
- When you only have a few large, bulk trash items
- When you have a lot of debris in a central spot and are willing to pay a little extra for someone else to do the work
Keep reading to learn more: