We’re your friendly, neighborhood source for fast and affordable roll-off bins in the Tri-State area. Our dumpsters are unique in that they’re safe for driveways and feature a compact footprint. We take service to the next level by delivering clean, well-kept bins, answering all your questions, having flexible rental periods, responsive delivery/pickup, and we even sweep up before we leave!
We’re your locally owned and operated source for affordable construction dumpsters in the Cleveland / Akron area. Dad’s Dumpsters offers residential-friendly 10, 15 and 20 yard dumpsters ideal for household projects, demo, construction debris, and more. We have more than 25 years of industry experience! Call today for a free quote.
Call for the Best Price(216) 744-5018
Get a 10, 20, 30 or 40 yard construction dumpster from Zters for your construction or demolition project. We can accommodate residential and commercial customers. Our friendly, knowledgeable team will help you choose the right one based on the type of debris and the project.
Call for the Best Price(800) 979-5115
1st Choice Dumpster is your local source for full-service junk removal and dumpster rental services. We are equipped to handle projects small and large. Our range of available dumpsters ensures we can meet the needs of any project. Contact us today for a free construction dumpster quote.
Call for the Best Price(216) 359-1346
Makeaway is your local source for landscaping, construction dumpster rental, junk removal and snowplowing services. We are your complete source for cleanup services. Our stock of dumpsters includes 10, 15, 20, 25, 30, and 40 cubic yard boxes. For more details and a free quote, contact Makeaway today!
Call for the Best Price(440) 714-4579
We are able to accommodate the disposal needs of residential, commercial and industrial size cleanups. Cooper Disposal is a locally owned and operated waste hauler offering competitive pricing on 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 yard dumpsters. Our dumpsters are ideal for construction, renovation and demolition debris.
Choose from our large inventory of construction dumpsters ranging in size from 7 to 40 yards. Haul Away is well-equipped to accommodate the disposal needs of any construction site, even residential. Our trucks and containers are designed to be easier on your driveway. Same or next day service is guaranteed!
Urig Container Service LLC began because we saw a need in the Lorain County area for smaller sized containers in a timely fashion. We can often provide same day delivery to residential and commercial customers.
Construction Dumpster Tips for Lorain, OH
Dumpsters for Construction Debris
National Average Construction Dumpster Costs
|Dumpster Size||Average Cost|
|10 yard dumpster||$300 - $350|
|20 yard dumpster||$350 - $400|
|30 yard dumpster||$450 - $500|
|40 yard dumpster||$500 - $550|
Get the Best Deal on a Construction Dumpster
- Rent local, not national. On average, the cost of renting a 20 yard dumpster from Waste Management was $524 compared to $367 from a local hauler. Local haulers are over $150 less!
- Avoid high-priced brokers. They appear local at first glance but are actually out-of-state middlemen that do not own any dumpsters. Instead, they charge a 10-20% increase to pass that order on to a local hauler, skimming the extra cost off the top for themselves.
- Get multiple quotes. Reach out to multiple dumpster providers to compare costs and weight allowances. When reaching out to companies, be prepared with as much information about your project as possible. This will help to ensure you choose the right dumpster for your project needs.
- Choose the right size. The cost of renting a dumpster increases with the size of the container, so it's smart to get the smallest dumpster you need. However, if you get a dumpster that is too small, you’ll have to pay double to rent the dumpster twice, so don’t skimp on size to save a buck; it may backfire.
- Donate, sell, or recycle when possible. In some instances, construction and demolition debris can be reused or recycled, and you may be able to get rid of it for free or even for some cash. If you get rid of some of the debris this way, it will save you some money in disposal fees when renting a dumpster for the rest.