Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Cincinnati, OH
Find the top dumpster rental companies serving your hometown
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters and Junk Removal
Dumpster Rental Tips for Cincinnati, OH
Cincinnati, OH Dumpster Rental Guide
Don't Mix Construction and Demolition (C&D) Debris With Other Trash
C&D debris must be brought to one of six C&D landfills located in Hamilton County.
If you rent a dumpster to clean up C&D debris, be sure to keep other types of trash/waste out of the container.
Most Common Roll-Off Dumpster Capacities and Dimensions
Roll-off container sizes vary, but here are the most common:
- 10 yards: 12 ft x 8 ft x 3.5 ft
- 20 yards: 22 ft x 8 ft x 4 ft
- 30 yards: 22 ft x 8 ft x 6 ft
- 40 yards: 22 ft x 8 ft x 8 ft
Dumpster sizes vary depending upon what the rental provider has in stock.
Some carry other container sizes as well, including 8 yard bins, 12 yarders, 15 yarders, 25 yard dumpsters, and many other sizes.
Learn more: Dumpster Sizes and How Much They Hold
Dumpster Costs in Cincinnati, OH
Dumpster prices in Cincinnati are largely dependent upon your specific location in proximity to the hauler’s yard, container availability, size of the dumpster, debris type, rental duration, and several other factors.
Based on several years of data collected by Hometown Dumpster Rental, we have determined these to be the national average cost to rent a dumpster:
- 10 yard dumpsters: $250-$450
- 20 yard dumpsters: $350-$550
- 30 yard dumpsters: $450-$550
- 40 yard dumpsters: $550-$750
See what other customers in Cincinnati paid for their dumpster rental:
- 10 yard dumpster for renovation debris: $305
- 20 yard dumpster for household junk and debris: $560
- 30 yard dumpster for household debris: $575
Costs based on data collected by Hometown Dumpster Rental. Prices may vary.