L&L Removal Services provides high-quality, reliable, affordable junk removal services in Wilmington, OH and the surrounding areas. There is no junk removal project too big or small for our crew to handle. Whether you need a residential house cleaned out ...
Nance Construction provides a quick solution to junk removal services for customers in Independence, KY and the surrounding communities. Our friendly, professional team can get rid of your unwanted belongings on your schedule and at your convenience. Learn more and ...
Kain Property Cleanup proudly serves the Tri-State area offering affordable dumpster rental, junk hauling services, and demolition services. We were founded on the principles of honesty, integrity and character. We go the extra mile to ensure complete customer satisfaction! We have ...
Dumpster Daddy Inc is a competitive, honest, family-run company serving West Chester, Ohio and surrounding areas. We provide service that the competition could only wish to offer! Most customers receive service within 24 hours of contacting us. Reach out to Dumpster Daddy today to ...
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Cincinnati, OH
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Utilize a commercial waste compactor.
If you own a commercial property and generate a large volume of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), and you aren’t utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, you could be making a huge mistake.
Using a commercial waste compactor has multiple advantages:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
Understand the types of compactors.
Compactors can come in a variety of shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a range of commercial waste needs.
Some of the common compactors used include:
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue
Learn more about commercial waste management: