Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Akron, OH
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Haulin-N-Such offers low-priced 12 yard container rentals for residential and commercial use. We are a family owned and operated business with over 40 years of experience in the industry. Our employees are professional and dedicated to providing you with the absolute best service available.
Get great pricing and personable service by renting your dumpster from a local, small business like NEO Dumpsters. We proudly serve Medina, Summit, Wayne, Ashland, and Stark Counties. Our inventory of roll-offs includes 15 and 20 cubic yard bins. We’re able to accommodate a wide range of projects, such as construction, home cleanouts, roofing, demo and more.
Junk King is the complete waste disposal solution. We specialize in junk removal service but also offer 12 cubic yard dumpster rentals for customers who wish to load the waste, junk or debris at their own pace. Our dumpsters are driveway-friendly and well-kept. Give us a call to rent a roll-off from the nation’s most recognized junk hauler.
Welk Enterprises is a local business focused on prompt and hassle-free services. Our dumpster rental service includes affordable 10 and 15 yard roll-off containers. We can service residential and commercial job sites. Utilize our bins for house cleanouts, moving, junk removal, construction sites, roofing debris, and more!
We’re your locally owned and operated source for affordable dumpster rental in the Cleveland / Akron area. Dad’s Dumpsters offers residential-friendly 10, 15 and 20 yard dumpsters ideal for household cleanouts, yard waste, construction debris, and more. We have more than 25 years of industry experience! Call today for a free quote.
Family owned and operated, Jones Roll-Off Containers, Inc. has been serving homeowners and business owners throughout the Akron, OH area since 1992. They specialize in dumpster rental, estate clean-outs, yard waste removal, and site cleanup.
123 Disposal Inc is a locally owned and operated waste disposal company serving Northeastern Ohio. We have a wide range of container sizes and service options available, all designed to suit you and your company's specific needs.
The professionals at A-1 Roll Off Dumpsters offer more than 50 years of industry experience. We are your local source for roll-off containers ranging from 10 to 25 cubic yards - perfect for homeowners and roofers! Get fast service and affordable pricing with A-1. Contact us today for your free dumpster rental quote.
Haul Away Container Service is a family owned and operated business that has been serving the community with affordable roll off containers since 2001. Haul Away provides professional and prompt dumpster rental service to Northeast Ohio.
Cooper Disposal is a local, family owned company capable of accommodating any size cleanup from residential to commercial/industrial. We offer competitive pricing on roll-off dumpster rental, commercial dumpsters, compactors and recycling services. We put our customer’s needs first! Get superior service with Cooper Disposal.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes