Choose Roll Off Services of Florida and get flexible rental terms, courteous service, honest rates and on-demand pick-ups. We rent construction dumpsters to homeowners for renovation and more. We also supply contractors and commercial clients. Our inventory includes 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 yarders.
We stock affordable 12, 15 and 20 cubic yard dumpsters that accommodate residential construction projects, light demolition and renovation projects. Advantage Waste Services is dedicated to fast, reliable drop-offs and pick-ups. Get a great rate on a construction dumpster from Advantage today!
Call for the Best Price(352) 403-8719
Skip the delivery fees and other hidden costs by choosing Peterson’s Service Corp. for your construction dumpster rental needs. Our pricing structure is a flat-rate affordable fee which makes it simple to rent a roll-off for residential or commercial cleanups. We carry 12, 20 and 30 yard boxes. Same-day service is available!
Call for the Best Price(727) 849-3537
Our inventory of construction dumpsters, and wide variety of sizes, ensures we’ll be able to meet the disposal needs of your project. We offer 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 yard roll-offs at great rates. For residential or commercial construction and demolition projects, Handy Can is Tampa’s premier disposal solution!
Call for the Best Price(813) 900-3475
We are Tampa’s only dumpster and portable restroom combination solution. The redbox+ patented dumpster design includes built-in portable toilets, making it the ideal solution for construction and demolition sites. Get two key services for the price of one! Contact us today to learn more and obtain a free construction dumpster quote.
The 12 to 30 yard construction dumpsters from County Sanitation are the ideal solution for residential or commercial C&D projects. Use these bins for disposal of lumber, roofing debris, drywall, flooring and more. We recycle much of the debris, and we’ll pay top dollar for scrap metal!
We carry affordable 10 and 16 cubic yard construction dumpsters with 1.5 and 2.5 tons of weight, respectively, included in the price. Allied Dumpster Services works with contractors and private individuals throughout the Tampa area. Our containers can be used for renovation, construction, remodeling, roofing, and similar projects.
We’re a family owned and operated waste and recycling provider offering affordable construction dumpsters for homeowners, construction companies and local businesses. We have 20, 30 and 40 yard roll-offs in stock. We accept asbestos materials, as well. Get your free quote today!
For construction projects large and small, Good Fella’s has the disposal solution for you. Our construction dumpsters include 10, 20, 30 and 40 yarders. We can accommodate busy construction sites, as well as homeowners looking to remodel their kitchen or bathroom. We offer flexible rental periods and affordable pricing.
Citrus Roll Off Dumpster & Junk Removal is a locally-owned company dedicated to providing our customers a hassle-free experience. We offer prompt, accurate and reliable service! Contact us today for a free construction dumpster quote.
We aim for reliable service and the lowest rates in the West Central Florida area. Payless Waste Services offers a wide range of disposal solutions for construction sites, including 15, 20, 30 and 40 yard roll-offs to meet the needs of do-it-yourself projects and bigger commercial construction or demolition jobs.
Pick N Go offers cost-efficient and prompt waste removal services. We offer a unique option for customers in need of multiple construction dumpsters within a short timeframe. Finish loading the first dumpster by day four of the seven-day rental duration, and we’ll pick it up and drop off a second dumpster for just $65! Contact us for complete details and a free construction dumpster quote.
Johnson’s Excavation & Services, Inc. is Plant City, Florida and surrounding areas’ leader in excavation services and waste removal. We specialize in waste removal, demolition services, and roll-off container rentals, among others. Whether you need our services for a residential, ...
Container Pro is well-equipped to meet the needs of the construction and demolition industry, from DIY’ers to contractors. Our inventory of bins includes 15, 20, 30 and 40 yarders. We’re committed to prompt service and cost-effective rates. Get a free quote your dumpster today!
We’ve offered premium dumpster services to local contractors, DIY’ers, construction companies and businesses since 1978. Sarnago is well-equipped to keep the workflow at your job site running smoothly, as we’re able to offer same-day service. Our containers include 10, 20, 30, 40 and 50 yarders.
Construction Dumpster Tips for Zephyrhills, FL
Dumpsters for Construction Debris
National Average Construction Dumpster Costs
|Dumpster Size||Average Cost|
|10 yard dumpster||$300 - $350|
|20 yard dumpster||$350 - $400|
|30 yard dumpster||$450 - $500|
|40 yard dumpster||$500 - $550|
Get the Best Deal on a Construction Dumpster
- Rent local, not national. On average, the cost of renting a 20 yard dumpster from Waste Management was $524 compared to $367 from a local hauler. Local haulers are over $150 less!
- Avoid high-priced brokers. They appear local at first glance but are actually out-of-state middlemen that do not own any dumpsters. Instead, they charge a 10-20% increase to pass that order on to a local hauler, skimming the extra cost off the top for themselves.
- Get multiple quotes. Reach out to multiple dumpster providers to compare costs and weight allowances. When reaching out to companies, be prepared with as much information about your project as possible. This will help to ensure you choose the right dumpster for your project needs.
- Choose the right size. The cost of renting a dumpster increases with the size of the container, so it's smart to get the smallest dumpster you need. However, if you get a dumpster that is too small, you’ll have to pay double to rent the dumpster twice, so don’t skimp on size to save a buck; it may backfire.
- Donate, sell, or recycle when possible. In some instances, construction and demolition debris can be reused or recycled, and you may be able to get rid of it for free or even for some cash. If you get rid of some of the debris this way, it will save you some money in disposal fees when renting a dumpster for the rest.