We offer simple, fast construction dumpsters for residential and commercial clients. Get your container the same or next day with Grand Rapids Dumpster Rental! We carry affordable 10, 15 and 20 cubic yard bins that are ideal for construction, renovation, remodeling and demolition.
CDR is West Michigan’s premier roll-off provider. We carry 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 cubic yard construction dumpsters. No matter the size of the construction or demolition project, we have the disposal solution for it. CDR is a locally owned company serving the community for more than five decades.
Call for the Best Price(616) 318-0835
You can expect timely, professional and friendly services when renting a construction dumpster from Green Can Disposal. We’re West Michigan’s go-to source for 10 and 15 yard construction dumpsters. No matter the size of the project, we have the disposal solution to accommodate it. Give us a call today for a free construction dumpster quote.
Call for the Best Price(616) 427-7748
At Let’s Talk Trash LLC, we’re a reputable dumpster rental company offering affordable dumpsters 24/7. We stock 11, 15 and 20 yard dumpsters. Count on prompt delivery and outstanding customer service from start to finish. Get your free construction dumpster quote today!
Complete your construction or renovation project with the help of VH Dumpsters. We supply dumpsters to the residential, commercial and industrial sectors. We have several types of construction dumpsters to choose from, including trailers, roll-offs and dumpster bags. Contact us today for a free construction dumpster quote.
Our unique, patented dumpsters feature integrated portable restrooms for providing the perfect 2-in-1 solution at job sites. Our equipment is clean, well-kept and new. We go the extra mile to ensure our customers are satisfied with our services. Contact redbox+ today to get your free construction dumpster quote.
Complete your construction project with the help of Plummer’s Disposal. We have one of West Michigan’s largest selections of roll-off containers, including 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 yard boxes. Use our bins for disposal of lumber, drywall, flooring, concrete and more!
Construction Dumpster Tips for Forest Hills, MI
Dumpsters for Construction Debris
National Average Construction Dumpster Costs
|Dumpster Size||Average Cost|
|10 yard dumpster||$300 - $350|
|20 yard dumpster||$350 - $400|
|30 yard dumpster||$450 - $500|
|40 yard dumpster||$500 - $550|
Get the Best Deal on a Construction Dumpster
- Rent local, not national. On average, the cost of renting a 20 yard dumpster from Waste Management was $524 compared to $367 from a local hauler. Local haulers are over $150 less!
- Avoid high-priced brokers. They appear local at first glance but are actually out-of-state middlemen that do not own any dumpsters. Instead, they charge a 10-20% increase to pass that order on to a local hauler, skimming the extra cost off the top for themselves.
- Get multiple quotes. Reach out to multiple dumpster providers to compare costs and weight allowances. When reaching out to companies, be prepared with as much information about your project as possible. This will help to ensure you choose the right dumpster for your project needs.
- Choose the right size. The cost of renting a dumpster increases with the size of the container, so it's smart to get the smallest dumpster you need. However, if you get a dumpster that is too small, you’ll have to pay double to rent the dumpster twice, so don’t skimp on size to save a buck; it may backfire.
- Donate, sell, or recycle when possible. In some instances, construction and demolition debris can be reused or recycled, and you may be able to get rid of it for free or even for some cash. If you get rid of some of the debris this way, it will save you some money in disposal fees when renting a dumpster for the rest.