Located in Brighton, MI, Superior Sanitation serves surrounding communities, like Livingston County, Wastenaw County, Oakland County, and more. We specialize in top-of-the-line waste disposal and demolition services, including demolition of homes, outbuildings, fences, decks, and more, as well as dumpster ...
Canton Waste Recycling is a solid waste and recycling company that offers a complete line of waste disposal needs for residential, commercial, and industrial customers. Our dumpsters are rubber-wheeled which makes them driveway friendly so they won't damage your property. ...
Based in Napoleon, Michigan and serving Jackson and surrounding areas, Modern Waste Systems Inc. offers a wide range of services for residential customers. We are locally owned and operated, and take great pride in offering personable, reliable, and affordable waste ...
Commercial Waste Management Tips for Ann Arbor, MI
Commercial Waste Dumpsters
Utilize a commercial waste compactor.If you own a commercial property and generate a large volume of compactable material (or you have limited space for collecting material), and you aren’t utilizing a trash compactor as part of your waste management plan, you could be making a huge mistake. Using a commercial waste compactor has multiple advantages:
- Greatly reduces waste management costs
- Minimizes the chances of developing a pest problem
- Improves the overall appearance of the property
Understand the types of compactors.Compactors can come in a variety of shapes and sizes, allowing them to meet a range of commercial waste needs. Some of the common compactors used include:
- Vertical compactors: Great for when a customer generates a large volume of waste but has limited space
- Apartment compactors: Widely used in high-rise apartment buildings; normally use 'chutes' to move the waste materials to the waste containers at the lower levels of the building.
- Roll-off compactors (stationary or breakaway): Involve a ground-mounted compactor connected to a removable roll-off container; used when there are large volumes of dry, compactable materials being generated and there is no space limitation issue