Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Ann Arbor, MI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
At Bin There Dump That, we specialize in residential-friendly dumpster rentals. We provide driveway protection to reduce impact on concrete or asphalt, and we sweep up after every pickup. We go the extra mile to ensure complete customer satisfaction! Get your free roll-off dumpster quote today.
GFL is your locally owned and operated source for eco-friendly dumpster rental and residential/commercial trash and recycling services. We stock a wide range of dumpsters ranging from 10 to 40 cubic yards, including 10 and 20 yard trailer dumpsters that work great for driveway placement.
We’re dedicated to providing affordable dumpster rentals for homeowners and businesses in the Detroit area. We offer a wide selection of dumpster sizes to suit any size project. Having rented thousands of dumpsters over the years, Common is the experienced choice in dumpster rental! Get your free quote today.
Monroe’s Rubbish Removal, Inc. is a family-owned and operated company serving Livingston and surrounding communities. Since 1981, they've been providing roll-off dumpster rentals and waste disposal services to residential and commercial customers.
CWR provides roll off containers for rent that are driveway safe. We have proudly been serving local communities with affordable waste management since 1926. From a 2 yard rear-load dumpster to a 40 yard roll off container, CWR has the container for you.
Located in Brighton, MI, Superior Sanitation serves surrounding communities, like Livingston County, Washtenaw County, Oakland County, and more. They specialize in top-of-the-line dumpster rental and demolition services, including homes, outbuildings, fences, decks, and more.
At Dump to Go, our expertise is junk removal, light demolition, and dumpster rentals. Our small business is attentive, courteous, and works tirelessly to offer professional, reliable services.
Waste No Time Removal is a trusted provider of roll off dumpster rental and curbside service located in Brownstown, MI. We are a reliable waste collector that offers flexible scheduling and affordable rates. Call for a 20 yard roll off today with Waste No Time.
Based in Napoleon, Michigan and serving Jackson and surrounding areas, Modern Waste Systems Inc. offers a wide range of services for residential customers. They specialize in roll-off dumpsters, curbside garbage collection, and more.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
Minimize extra cost
As with any purchase, informed shoppers get the best deal. That’s certainly the case when it comes to renting a dumpster for construction debris, roofing, concrete, or household junk. Here are a few tips that help you become a more informed customer.
- Rent local. When searching for a dumpster service, the majority of companies listed in search results are actually out-of-state brokers that don't actually own any dumpsters. The broker books the dumpster, takes some money off the top, and passes it on to a local hauler. You'll pay 10% more, at least, when booking through a broker.
- Large national haulers, like Waste Management, are usually A LOT more expensive than smaller, locally owned haulers. See our Waste Management Dumpster Rental Cost Comparison for more info.
- It's smart to contact two companies for quotes. This ensures you’re getting a fair price. Typically, prices are fairly close between locally owned dumpster services in the same area, but it's worthwhile to double check the market to make sure you're not overpaying.
- Avoid overweight fees by not mixing in heavy debris (e.g., dirt, concrete, brick, etc.) into a general debris dumpster. For example, say you're loading a dumpster with household junk and you rented it with 2 tons of weight included. Mixing concrete into that dumpster may push the weight of the dumpster well over your limit, meaning you'll get hit with extra charges for the weight when it's weighed at the landfill.
- Understand the standard rental period and avoid late fees by calling and having the dumpster service pick up the container on or before the agreed upon date.
- When on the fence about which bin size to choose, it's safer to book the larger one. The difference in price is minimal compared to the potential of having to rent an additional dumpster. See our helpful articles on 10 yard dumpsters and 20 yard dumpsters for additional help on selecting the right container size.
- Ask about recycling options, particularly for "clean loads" of concrete, shingles, and some construction debris. In some areas, it's cheaper for the roll off company to recycle a load rather than dump it at the landfill. They may pass these savings on to you.