Roll Off Dumpster Rental in Ann Arbor, MI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Tiger Rose Trucking is a locally-owned and operated dumpster rental company serving SE Michigan. Whether you have a ton of construction debris, masonry, or just a small bundle of junk, count on Tiger Rose to get rid of it for you. All roll-off containers have rubber rollers to protect your driveway.
At Bin There Dump That, we specialize in residential-friendly dumpster rentals. We provide driveway protection to reduce impact on concrete or asphalt, and we sweep up after every pickup. We go the extra mile to ensure complete customer satisfaction! Get your free roll-off dumpster quote today.
Waste No Time Removal is a trusted provider of roll off dumpster rental and curbside service located in Brownstown, MI. We are a reliable waste collector that offers flexible scheduling and affordable rates. Call for a 20 yard roll off today with Waste No Time.
CWR provides roll off containers for rent that are driveway safe. We have proudly been serving local communities with affordable waste management since 1926. From a 2 yard rear-load dumpster to a 40 yard roll off container, CWR has the container for you.
Monroe’s Rubbish Removal, Inc. is a family-owned and operated company serving Livingston and surrounding communities. Since 1981, they've been providing roll-off dumpster rentals and waste disposal services to residential and commercial customers.
Located in Brighton, MI, Superior Sanitation serves surrounding communities, like Livingston County, Washtenaw County, Oakland County, and more. They specialize in top-of-the-line dumpster rental and demolition services, including homes, outbuildings, fences, decks, and more.
Based in Napoleon, Michigan and serving Jackson and surrounding areas, Modern Waste Systems Inc. offers a wide range of services for residential customers. They specialize in roll-off dumpsters, curbside garbage collection, and more.
Dumpster Rental - Popular Articles
Dumpster Rental Tips
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable. Many others are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be "budget" dumpster companies that have lower prices... which is almost always false.
Learn more about how to rent a dumpster.
Calling a locally owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Common dumpster sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
More info about dumpster rental sizes