Rent a residential-friendly 10 yard roll-off from Zters for a variety of small-scale cleanups, such as a garage cleanout, bathroom renovation, small office building junk removal project, or furniture disposal. We include a 1.5-ton (3,000 lb.) weight allowance with each rental.
Get dependable, deliverable and durable service by choosing 3D Dumpster Rental. We are committed to quality and customer satisfaction. We serve the Louisville area offering dumpster rental, junk removal and load-and-go options. Get your free 10 or 15 yard dumpster quote today!
Located in Shepherdsville, KY and serving the greater Louisville area, 2M Tractor Storage & Dumpster is a family owned and operated business. We have been serving customers throughout the Louisville area since 1979, and take pride in providing nothing less ...
10 Yard Dumpster Tips for Taylorsville, KY
10 Yard Dumpsters
Types of debris that can go in a 10 yard dumpster
The most common reasons to rent a 10 yard dumpster include:
- Household cleanouts and junk removal
- Construction and demolition (C&D) debris disposal
- Renovation and remodeling debris
So, general wastes and junk that fall into any of these categories are typically accepted by most dumpster rental companies.
However, certain wastes are prohibited due to environmental rules and regulations.
This varies by location, but common wastes that shouldn’t go into the dumpster include:
- Liquids (e.g., motor oil)
- Chemicals (e.g., insecticides, pesticides, etc.)
- Scrap automobile tires (some rental companies accept tires for an additional fee)
- Asbestos debris (check with your rental provider)
- E-waste (check with your rental provider)