Zters Waste Value works hard to provide outstanding customer service. We offer a variety of waste management solutions including temporary dumpster rental, storage containers, portable toilet and portable fencing rental. Call today and our friendly representatives can quickly help you schedule a roll-off dumpster.
Get dependable, deliverable and durable service by choosing 3D Dumpster Rental. We are committed to quality and customer satisfaction. We serve the Louisville area offering dumpster rental, junk removal and load-and-go options. Get your free dumpster rental quote today!
Located in Shepherdsville, KY and serving the greater Louisville area, 2M Tractor Storage & Dumpster is a family owned and operated business. They can assist you in a variety of services, including new equipment, pre-owned equipment, dumpsters, and so much more.
At redbox+, we serve the greater Louisville area offering two great services for the price of one! Our patented roll-off dumpster + portable toilet ELITE solution is ideal for construction sites, demolition, and other projects. We also have standard roll-offs available. Get your free quote today!
At Green River Waste, we are your local waste removal solution. Our team is committed to treating customers fairly and working hard to meet our customers’ needs. We offer several roll-off dumpster sizes for accommodating any size project. Get the details and a free quote by contacting our friendly staff today.
Locally owned and operated, Affordable Waste Disposal, Inc. serves Kentucky and Indiana, helping them with all their junk and rubbish. Whether you have an entire house or building to clean out, or you have a single room, shed, or garage, ...
Dumpster Rental Tips for Taylorsville, KY
Dumpsters for Rent
TIP: Work with a locally owned and operated dumpster service, which is almost always the cheapest way to rent a dumpster. Avoid the most expensive rental options:
- Very large, national companies like Waste Management are more expensive than smaller, local companies. We compared Waste Management's dumpster prices to locally operated companies in 48 metro areas and found WM was over $100 more expensive, on average.
- There are a lot of brokers in the dumpster business. Some are reputable, but many are not. Brokers are an out-of-state middleman that books the dumpster at a higher rate than the local going rate, takes a cut, and passes the order on to a local hauler for the delivery and pickup. They aren't local and don't actually own any dumpsters, though some pretend as if they do. Worse, some claim to be 'budget' dumpster companies that have lower prices,which is almost always false. Calling a locally-owned and operated hauler directly is how to get the best price on dumpster rental.
Learn more: Dumpster Rental 101: How to Rent a Dumpster
Common Dumpster Sizes
- 10 yards - Ideal for heavy debris or smaller cleanups, like small remodeling jobs, roofing, flooring removal, or concrete debris disposal.
- 20 yards - Great for bathroom or kitchen renovation, garage and basement cleanouts, light construction, and shed demolition.
- 30 yards - The right choice for residential construction projects, renovation, home cleanouts, or small garage demolition.
- 40 yards - For the biggest jobs, such as residential / commercial construction, demolition, major renovation, or lots of bulky items (e.g., furniture).
Read more: The Ultimate Guide to Dumpster Sizes