Roll Off Dumpsters in Ionia, MI
America's #1 Source for Dumpsters
Serving all of West Michigan, CDR maintains a large fleet of roll-off dumpsters and trucks for fast and efficient drop-offs and pick-ups at homes, businesses and construction sites. We offer customers the choice between 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 yard containers.
D & V’s has the largest selection of roll-off containers in Mid-Michigan, including 10, 15, 20, 30 and 40 cubic yard bins. Low rates, prompt delivery and exceptional service are standard at D & V’s, so give us a call for your temporary dumpster.
Haul-Away offers pristine 15 yard, 20 yard, and 30 yard roll-off dumpster rentals throughout the greater Grand Rapids, MI area. We make the dumpster rental process as simple and stress-free as possible for you.
Dumpster Rental Tips
Roll Off Containers
Common dumpster rental sizes
For detailed info, visit our Dumpster Rental Sizes page.
- 10 yard - Small jobs, heavy debris (concrete), garage cleanout
- 20 yard - Home cleanouts, moving, flooring removal, remodeling projects
- 30 yard - Construction, renovation projects, light demolition, whole-home cleanout
- 40 yard - Demolition, large construction jobs, commercial building cleanouts
Cost of renting roll off containers of various sizes
A 10 yard roll-off in some cities can be as low as $200 for a 7-day rental, while in other cities can be as high as $400+ for a 10 yarder. It all depends upon where you live, how heavy the debris is, the type of debris, and how many days you have rental.
20 yard bins generally run $50-$75 more than a 10 yarder, 30 yard cans cost $50-$75 more than that, and so on. These are rough estimates. For an accurate price quote, call a local roll-off dumpster rental provider for a free quote.
Other potential fees:
- Overage charges for going over the weight allowance
- Per-day charges for keeping the can onsite for extra days
- Fees for disposing of “special” wastes, such as tires.
Learn more about Roll-Off Dumpster Pricing